Survivor
2536 posts

Re: Question about Remote Play (Good thing or bad thing for Vita owners?)

Feb 21, 2013
Everything UnrealButcher feels about this is something I have felt about CP since it was first mentioned. I know they don't mean it as a detractive factor. But I don't see it ever being a plus. It just encourages an easy way out of sustaining two systems a little too much. When Sony shows me an offerinv of 10+ games a year then I won't worry about it. Until then, screw CP~.
Message 11 of 14 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 21, 2013

JuanMdP wrote:
Everything UnrealButcher feels about this is something I have felt about CP since it was first mentioned. I know they don't mean it as a detractive factor. But I don't see it ever being a plus. It just encourages an easy way out of sustaining two systems a little too much. When Sony shows me an offerinv of 10+ games a year then I won't worry about it. Until then, screw CP~.

Already been 10+ games last year and this year they almost hit 10+ games. So why are you not cheering? or you talking about 10+ games for you personally?

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 12 of 14 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2536 posts

Feb 21, 2013
Actually I meant to say 10 AAA games a year. Posting from a phone from a hotel so my posts suck. KZ, SS and Tearaway look nice. But that can't be all; not when Nintendo is saturating the market with both first and third party support for the 3DS~.
Message 13 of 14 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 21, 2013

JuanMdP wrote:
Actually I meant to say 10 AAA games a year. Posting from a phone from a hotel so my posts suck. KZ, SS and Tearaway look nice. But that can't be all; not when Nintendo is saturating the market with both first and third party support for the 3DS~.

An what to you makes a AAA game? For some people its the rating it gets from metacritic. As some it can be related to a established developer but then again that could go either way with opinion of some.  Then again if you are talking about the latter then still that is 10+ last year. As for this year it be about almost at 10 titles this year.

Now if we are taking about rating then you cant count any future game at all.(Because of no rating.) Now rating wise then the Ps vita not doing good this year or last year.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 14 of 14 (66 Views)
0 Likes