Splicer
69 posts

Re: Quest for the Last Big Secret - Recap

Jan 22, 2008

sageapple wrote:

KRUMES wrote:
Please someone post the pictures of the blocks at the 16th arena
Im ot enough computer smart and I dont have the equepment to take or make pictures and post them

Message Edited by KRUMES on 01-17-2008 07:51 AM

These aren't the greatest pics but they're better than nothing I guess.  I think there are just 4 blocks.

I also thought it might be good to add a picture of the blue medallion in Barba's Temple, which can also be found outside on the big toppled pedestal.

Message Edited by sageapple on 01-20-2008 01:01 PM

Thank you for listening to me
now we need to find out what place or colossi they corospond
working for a ps3
Message 60 of 5,660 (1,176 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Jan 22, 2008

GUND4M wrote:
The sword seems like such an important aspect of the game. So I can't see why it wouldn't be used to unlock somthing or other...

I see what you mean
one day I was just wondering around I stabed in to the sand and the sorwd actually got stuck in the sand and he had to yank the sword back out. maybey if you stabed a certain spot you might unlock something
working for a ps3
Message 61 of 5,660 (1,176 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
378 posts

Jan 22, 2008
I have kinda wondered why you can stab the ground. I mean... what purpose could it possibly serve? I've never noticed the sword sticking in the sand, though; whenever I stab something inanimate, Wander just recoils and almost drops the sword (Heheh. Noob.). So... Yeah. That's really gonna put me off, though, if the key to unlocking Last Big Secret is stabbing some random spot in the desert. ... I still think the Queen's Sword does something, danggit! >_<

Message Edited by Ascadia on 01-21-2008 08:41 PM
Message 62 of 5,660 (1,176 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1003 posts

Jan 22, 2008

Ascadia wrote:
I have kinda wondered why you can stab the ground. I mean... what purpose could it possibly serve? I've never noticed the sword sticking in the sand, though; whenever I stab something inanimate, Wander just recoils and almost drops the sword (Heheh. Noob.). So... Yeah. That's really gonna put me off, though, if the key to unlocking Last Big Secret is stabbing some random spot in the desert. ... I still think the Queen's Sword does something, danggit! >_<

Message Edited by Ascadia on 01-21-2008 08:41 PM

I wish I could get that stuff, Hard TA is so... hard...
Message 63 of 5,660 (1,176 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
378 posts

Jan 23, 2008
Yeah... I'm the same boat as Cute_Arapaho ( I think ). Argus is my last one, and he's SO hard to kill within the time limit. I wish SotC could be online. ¬_¬
Message 64 of 5,660 (1,176 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5123 posts

Jan 23, 2008

Ascadia wrote:
Yeah... I'm the same boat as Cute_Arapaho ( I think ). Argus is my last one, and he's SO hard to kill within the time limit. I wish SotC could be online. ¬_¬

I'm still stuck on beating that guy. He's the only one I can't defeat.

Message 65 of 5,660 (1,176 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
378 posts

Jan 23, 2008
Yeah... He's a toughie. Lol. Anyway, how many people have actually SEEN the Blue Circle? If you have, and you've also seen the glow from it on the top edge of the wall, there's no possible way in heaven or earth to deny that it's real. Nor is it possible to deny that the Secret Garden has. a. purpose. I don't think everything we've found has been pure coincidence. Those blocks ("...wrought by ens and etched in stone..." ) didn't just so happen to line up over Celosia's temple ("...This place began from the resonance of intersecting points..." ) And the Queen's Sword isn't in the game just for looks. What? It takes out a vital in two hits? Right; the Cloak of Force and the Mask of something allow for that. It's not that special. The fact remains that the statues/doors in ICO could be opened ONLY by the queen's sword. I FIRMLY believe that the same is possible here, not even mentioning the fact the Queen's Sword EMITS DARKNESS in the secret garden. I mean, c'mon folks; there's no way all of this stuff is one huge coincidence.

</Rant>

~Ascadia

Message Edited by Ascadia on 01-23-2008 01:25 PM
Message 66 of 5,660 (1,176 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Jan 24, 2008
Wow!  I didn't realize the Queen's sword emits darkness.  That's got to mean something.  Also, where is the glowing blue symbol - thing?
Message 67 of 5,660 (1,176 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
378 posts

Jan 24, 2008
I'm not positive about the sword; that's just what several people have told me. Someone might be able to find the thread... Any takers?

Anyway. The symbol. The garden is a big square with four big walls - N, S, E, and W. We'll say SOUTH is the ENTRANCE. The symbol is sitting ON TOP of the WEST wall, about HALFWAY down.

Hope that helps! ^_^

Happy Hunting!
~Ascadia

EDIT: Oh, and the whole darkness bit is supposedly ONLY in the garden. So yesh. Good stuff.

Message Edited by Ascadia on 01-23-2008 06:55 PM
Message 68 of 5,660 (1,176 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1003 posts

Jan 24, 2008
Queen's Sword= darkness...+ Secret Garden= Light shining down into the temple... =...???... Perhaps...
Message 69 of 5,660 (1,176 Views)
0 Likes