Jul 06 2010
By: footballrule Keyblade Wielder 9679 posts

Qore episode tomorrow?

6 replies 12 views Edited Jul 6, 2010

Well, i've heard users say that with Plus we get Qore episodes free. Does this include tomorrow's episode? -- Qore episode 26.

I sure hope so. KILLZONE 3!!

Message 1 of 7 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
572 posts

Re: Qore episode tomorrow?

Jul 6, 2010

footballrule wrote:

Well, i've heard users say that with Plus we get Qore episodes free. Does this include tomorrow's episode? -- Qore episode 26.

I sure hope so. KILLZONE 3!!

It sure does. Check out the third comment that Kevin Furuichi replied to that can be located here. Hopefully this will address any other concerns people are having when they're asking if Qore is included with PlayStation Plus.

I'm looking forward to the Killzone 3 interview as well, it's my most wanted game for 2011.

Message 2 of 7 (12 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1160 posts

Jul 6, 2010

Bah, it says "each months single episode" will be available.... i'm thinking that you'll still need to be a subscriber to Qore to get the downloads and free games and crap.

PS3 (CHECHA01) R.I.P.: 06/03/09PlayStation Plus
   Game-tape currently being solved: GuacameleePS3
Message 3 of 7 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
32 posts

Jul 6, 2010

As Plus subscribers we should get everything included in Qore. Why should we have to buy another subscription if we already get monthly access it makes no sense.

Message 4 of 7 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
8021 posts

Jul 6, 2010

ya, I don't think you should have to be a subscriber to get the free things, they did make it clear in that link that by getting plus does not get you an annual subscription to plus, it just gets you the free episodes each month. but we should still get the free things hopfully.

Message 5 of 7 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3590 posts

Jul 6, 2010

madcrabs wrote:

Bah, it says "each months single episode" will be available.... i'm thinking that you'll still need to be a subscriber to Qore to get the downloads and free games and crap.

Hardly any games given away in qore for free have been exclusive to subscribers. Mostly betas were exclusive. For example the May issue gave away .detuned which was available to single episode purchasers. 

Message 6 of 7 (12 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1256 posts

Re: Qore™ Episode 26 (July single episode free to PlayStation® Plus subscribers)

Jul 10, 2010

That seems to be a nice incentive for being a PS Plus subscriber but I remember when Qore episodes were also offered for free to those with a paid subscription to PlayStation: The Official Magazine (PTOM). In fact, the last known periodic printed material that contained a code for a free downloadable episode was from PTOM June 2009 Issue #20, which had a PSN redemption code for Qore Episode 10: March 2009 Edition. Well, I think that Future Publishing should offer the previous Qore episodes at a discount price ($1.50) or at least for a lesser amount but those episodes should have been available for free by now because I doubt that anyone is purchasing any old episodes of Qore since it mostly consists of information based on already outdated digital material (exclusive demos and downloadable content). Also, is this episode of Qore free through the PlayStation Store until the month of August or is it available as long as you’re an active PlayStation Plus subscriber?

Message 7 of 7 (12 Views)
0 Likes