Jan 24 2013
By: excalibur6834 Splicer 80 posts

QUESTIONS About downloading previously purchased PSN games

[ Edited ]
1 replies 98 views Edited Jan 24, 2013

I want to make some room on my PS3 harddrive for some more new games, so I want to delete some older games that I bought in the past. I know that I can re-download any previously purchased PS Store game from my download history later if I decide to get the older games back on my PS3.

My questions are: How long do the games that were purchased stay in the download history list and how long will they still be available to re-download?

(Is it an indefinite amount of time or is there a period of only so many years that Sony will allow you to re-download the games? )

If Sony gets rid of any of the games from the PS Store, will we still be able to re-download the games from our history list?

-Mike

Message 1 of 2 (98 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9843 posts

Re: QUESTIONS About downloading previously purchased PSN games

Jan 24, 2013

excalibur6834 wrote:

I want to make some room on my PS3 harddrive for some more new games, so I want to delete some older games that I bought in the past. I know that I can re-download any previously purchased PS Store game from my download history later if I decide to get the older games back on my PS3.

My questions are: How long do the games that were purchased stay in the download history list and how long will they still be available to re-download?

(Is it an indefinite amount of time or is there a period of only so many years that Sony will allow you to re-download the games? )

If Sony gets rid of any of the games from the PS Store, will we still be able to re-download the games from our history list?

-Mike

Any game you buy from the Playstation Store will stay on your "Download List" forever. Or at least as long as Playstation Network still exists. I have games on my "Download List" from 2008, that I can still download.

If Sony removes a game from the Playstation Store, the game will still be on your "Download List". People will not be able to buy the game after it is removed from the Playtation Store. But if you got the game before it was removed, the game will be on your "Download List" forever, and you can redownload the game.

1313886323801293.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 2 of 2 (87 Views)