Highlighted
May 17 2011
By: SilentKiller_64 First Son 2 posts

Put wrong e-mail by accident help!

4 replies 35 views Edited May 17, 2011

So, I had my PS3 for around 5 years now (Had the 80GB at release, moved up to a slime recently) and when i was making my account i accidentaly put .ca instead of .com at the end of my e-mail address. I hadn't realized this until now, when it crashed and i really dont want to start all my stuff again on PSN. Is there a way possible to change the e-mail for your account using the un-changed password. I can't get the emails because it's sending them to the wrong one. Will I still be able to get the free games i have been hearing so much about?

Message 1 of 5 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1429 posts

Re: Put wrong e-mail by accident help!

May 17, 2011

call customer service and explain the mishap...

Message 2 of 5 (35 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

May 17, 2011

I have been on hold for almost an hour, and i doubt i will get service any time soon

Message 3 of 5 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5406 posts

May 18, 2011

SilentKiller_64 wrote:

I have been on hold for almost an hour, and i doubt i will get service any time soon

Unfortunately there are no other options.

Message 4 of 5 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
285 posts

May 18, 2011

ProfessorTripp wrote:

SilentKiller_64 wrote:

Unfortunately there are no other options.

The Professor is right, sadly you are probably not the only person with this type of issue and they all take a few minutes to fix

A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death.
Message 5 of 5 (35 Views)
0 Likes