Oct 05 2012
By: Nevarato-II First Son 6 posts

Pulse Wireless Headset Mic Quality?

5 replies 2728 views Edited Oct 5, 2012

I got the headset today, and the microphone quality is really bad. I currently don't have a ps3 to test it on, so i tried it on my PC. It sounds like your underwater, like the first ever bluetooth headset. But, the quality might just be bad because the microphone gain boost is locked at max. And when ever i try to turn it down, it makes no difference and it automatically gets put to max again when audio comes through.

So i was wondering if the microphone actually sounds good on PS3, and if anyone is having the same problem on PC?

Message 1 of 6 (2,728 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Pulse Wireless Headset Mic Quality?

Oct 5, 2012

im pretty sure it sounds better on ps3 but i have a ? 4 u, wen u have yo pusle headset on yo pc does da sound playback from all yo programs u use on yo pc because 4 me i can hear da computer sounds but no music wen i want to hear my music from my computer. the 1st one had no problems but these r really tripping making me mad just wanted to know if u have full sound playback on urs

Message 2 of 6 (2,719 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Oct 5, 2012
Mine is clear as can be I'm told. Asked a few friends and they said they could hear me clear as can be. I haven't tried it on anything besides the PS3.
PS3, PS4, Vita, And xBone
Message 3 of 6 (2,715 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Oct 5, 2012
Yeah it relays back all sound from the computer. But it has a unique audio device profile. So you can make it so only one specific program's audio plays through the headphones. So if you only want to listen to music, u designate that music program's output to the headphones.
Message 4 of 6 (2,706 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Just tried it on the ps3, and the mic is crystal clear. But when i try the mic on PC it sounds like garbage, as if you're underwater. Strange. It must be a microphone driver problem then. Hopefully they fix it, or someone comes out with a custom driver. The audio sounds amazing though on PC. It's a shame you can't have both atm. It also works on pc without requiring power/while the headset is off by using the analog cable. But you can't use the mic or bass pulse when using it as analog.

Message 5 of 6 (2,706 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
2 posts

Oct 5, 2012

ok thank you

Message 6 of 6 (2,696 Views)
0 Likes