Mar 22 2013
By: TheDster Gaming Beast 2257 posts

Psn games.

2 replies 70 views Edited Mar 22, 2013
I can download and play on two systems, just games. Can I download them as much as I want on them two systems they are tied to? If I decided to take and sell one and then activated a bigger ps3? Could I play them on the bigger one after activating it for games and putting my account on it?
If anyone needs help, with something they are going thru? Im here to talk, I suffered severe SAD, severe Anxiety and severe Depression, luekemia, blood clots, foot ulcers from bad circulation, insomnia, amongst alot of other things. I thought I was gay, murderer, childmolester, transgender even thought I was the bad guy himself. Not judging any but knew I wasnt any them before and dont want to be. Just let me know, some i believe are severly wrong and will get you threw in jail as should, if you act on them. Im getting better. This wasnt sweet lies, like hey that hot woman likes you. Like they used to be. These was bad lies considering I wasnt none them before and dont want to be.
Message 1 of 3 (70 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
10725 posts

Re: Psn games.

Mar 22, 2013
Yes, but just remember to deactivate the Ps3 before you sell or give it away.
Message 2 of 3 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Re: Psn games.

Mar 22, 2013

Emerald_Swords wrote:
Yes, but just remember to deactivate the Ps3 before you sell or give it away.

You can also deactivate it on your pc also.  Just incase you forget to deactivate it. 

http://www.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/home/

Message 3 of 3 (61 Views)
0 Likes