Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 26 2013
By: METALPUNKS Hekseville Citizen 295 posts

Ps4 and how it sucks

6 replies 789 views Edited Aug 26, 2013
to wait for it! I hate waiting! The console is truly
everything i want from a console. Its something ive wanted from consoles for years. A good gaming rig that is connected what my friends are doing.

Anyway the real reason of this thread. What is the thing that sold you on getting the ps4. Not because your a sony fan or anything but one thing that really stands out for you. A game? A feature maybe? Or maybe even the controller? For me it was by far all the features. Recording gameplay, twitch, downloading a game from my phone for when i get home, 2000 friends, music to listen to while playing, the ability to quicky drop in a friends game, the ability to play a game while its downloading, no more patch wait times, cross game chat and most important self published games which is gonna be awesome. I know that wasnt just one thing but **bleep** all that is awesome.
Message 1 of 7 (789 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1646 posts

Re: Ps4 and how it sucks

Aug 26, 2013
Ehat sold me. Nothing lol its the **bleep** ps4!!! Everything is going to rock!
Message 2 of 7 (787 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
295 posts

Aug 26, 2013
Very true
Message 3 of 7 (783 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4219 posts

Aug 26, 2013

Nothing specific sold me on the PS4, really, other than that I've been a fan of the PlayStation brand since the first console.

It's my favorite brand in today's video game consoles (due to the catalog of exclusive titles). All the cool new PS4 features are just a bonus. :smileyhappy:

I still buy / play other video game consoles and I even plan to eventually get an Xbox One, too.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 4 of 7 (749 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
367 posts

Aug 26, 2013
I love everything about their console, the way it looks, the controller, and all its features. I am also a fan of Sony as I have played a PS3 and their online for roughly 5 years now. I only had a 360 for a few years, no online.
Enjoy life, enjoy gaming.
Message 5 of 7 (703 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1646 posts

Aug 26, 2013
Is it possible to be dold when your original plans were to buy it all along no matter what???
Message 6 of 7 (668 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
328 posts

Aug 26, 2013

Well, what stuck out to me most of all started when Microsoft started talking about 24 hour connection checks and cloud gaming technology. I don't have great internet at home, you see, and that kind of situation would've left me unable to play the console for more than 4 months out of the year (college student). So, PS4 got me initially on the fact that I could play it wherever I wanted. Now. while the 24 hour connections aren't required, you can still tell that the games at launch and in the first year were still designed around the premise of internet (Fable Legends), and frankly half of the features for the Xbox One I just can't use (like the TV thing. I don't have a box or cable). 

The PS4 is just more of what I'm looking for. I can't use a good chunk of the Xbox Ones features, and games requiring internet won't work out too well for me.

Message 7 of 7 (650 Views)
0 Likes