First Son
12 posts

Re: Ps4 Were is our playstation plus money really going ???

Nov 29, 2013

That's because Microsoft's Xbox division is souless and greedy as hell. THey didn't need to do that thing with EA and Titanfall...Microsoft is all about expanding any of their brands, not just Xbox. I'm not a fanboy, I'm just telling the truth.

Message 11 of 37 (182 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Nov 29, 2013

better titles to choose from with xbox one!  go for it if that suits u better, most people are making the switch.  

Message 12 of 37 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
70 posts

Nov 29, 2013
Yeah, still no good Xbone games. Sorry.
Message 13 of 37 (170 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Nov 29, 2013

The only "One" game I want is Dead Rising 3, and that one game with like rips in time that looked pretty **bleep** cool but that isn't out yet.

Message 14 of 37 (161 Views)
VP of Gaming
29186 posts

Nov 29, 2013

It's going to support Jack Tretton's secret lap dance den.

Message 15 of 37 (158 Views)
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Nov 29, 2013

I've been shopping online this morning and PSN isn't the only online service that's screwed up right now. Steam and Walmart have both been wonky in the last few hours.

Message 16 of 37 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7331 posts

Nov 29, 2013

it is all going in to my pocket!!! 1 million people will be giving me $49.99 a year!

Thanks for the Bugatti!! Smiley Happy

PSXBGamer- wrote:
"2000-2016 still in the year 2000 i didnt know we was in the year 3000"

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/Does-it-bother-you-that-Sony-brags-about-how-well-they-re-doing/td-p/45935146/page/12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRTN97XEASQ
Message 17 of 37 (149 Views)
First Son
16 posts

Nov 29, 2013
This is what I'm trying to say just estimate there are 1 million playstation plus members across the world. That is roughly 50 million dollars a year for the servers if your getting that much money things like this should not happen this should have been prepared for in advance and the servers should be able to handle the influx especially when these people are not going anywhere anytime soon and the numbers will only increase what you people fail to realize is this could be the new normal crashes like this every week. The fact that I called the support and they admitted to me they new this was going to happen yet they failed to try to do something about it shows a lack of care for the customer and makes me wonder what are you doing with this $50 million dollars in membership money. It's likely this figure is far higher.
Message 18 of 37 (137 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29186 posts

Nov 29, 2013

red_danger8 wrote:
This is what I'm trying to say just estimate there are 1 million playstation plus members across the world. That is roughly 50 million dollars a year for the servers if your getting that much money things like this should not happen this should have been prepared for in advance and the servers should be able to handle the influx especially when these people are not going anywhere anytime soon and the numbers will only increase what you people fail to realize is this could be the new normal crashes like this every week. The fact that I called the support and they admitted to me they new this was going to happen yet they failed to try to do something about it shows a lack of care for the customer and makes me wonder what are you doing with this $50 million dollars in membership money. It's likely this figure is far higher.

Do you expect the weather man to say "Yeah there's a blizzard coming, but don't worry I'm on the case. We'll have sunny skies and you'll be able to go para-sailing all afternoon!"? I know patience isn't a gamer's forte, but you just have to wait it out, and let people fall into their usage patterns.

Message 19 of 37 (131 Views)
Highlighted
Splicer
51 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2013

Lemmywinks wrote:

Yeah, my money to XBL went to them putting more ads on my dashboard and adding awesome gamer perks like apps for things that did nothing for my gaming experience.

THIS!

I've seen some people on here moaning and groaning over having to pay for services and IMHO it just comes off as spoiled kids. If you can afford a $400 console and the $60 games to keep it fed, then you really shouldn't have an issue with speding the measley $4 a month, and that's if you paid full retail on PS+. If $4 a month breaks you then you're priorities are in the wrong place and maybe next gen gaming isn't for you.

As you said, some of us came from XBL so we know a thing or two about how the money-4-services marketing aspect goes lol. Or at least we've seen the nasty side of it if you let greedy $$$ grubbers run it into the ground. The thing I see with PS+ vs XBL is yes I'm paying for services but at the same time my dashboard is NOT getting taken over by ads ads and more ads.  I hope that some aspects of the UI get smoothed out and the party chat system seems like a step back from what I'm used to on XBL but those things can be ironed out and fixed as the evolution of this system unfolds.

And don't even get me started on the game selection of PS+ vs XBL "Games for Gold". I've actually enjoyed the free games for my PS4, unlike the games on my 360 which never even get my consideration for consuming hard drive space. The free game selection was pathetic and still is on XBL.

Message 20 of 37 (128 Views)