Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Re: Ps4 Launch week strategies? what are your plans!

Oct 7, 2013

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

I can sue them because if I didn't get my PS4 like they promised well then yes I have a case against them but I know i'll get my PS4 release day guaranteed I even called them / emailed them =)

Right you will have case for 400 dollars they owe you. Go to lawyer and he or she will tell you go get your refund. There in no negligence in this at all to award you in court any more than the 400 you paid for your PS4. Unless you try to claim emotional issues due to you can't play new games. And if that was tried. You have doctors proving if you really have an issue or is it an act. Only way you have a case is no PS4$ and Gamestop refuses to give you a refund.

Message 11 of 43 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Re: Ps4 Launch week strategies? What are your plans!

Oct 7, 2013

For Me I work nights normally. I am planning to work a day shift that gets out at 1pm and then just getting line at my GameStop right after getting out from work. Wait there till midnight and then play some games. As of the Friday I do not know if I am taking the day off or not. Trying to be responsible LOL. Not let gaming get in way of my work life.

Message 12 of 43 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1465 posts

Re: Ps4 Launch week strategies? What are your plans!

Oct 7, 2013

candlelight dinner with my ps4..maybe alittle wine Smiley Wink see where the night takes us

photo 4uxeSNX.jpgIn Me

Message 13 of 43 (298 Views)
Splicer
81 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 7, 2013

Monday-Thursday I'm going to have the same schedule as I normally do, then on Friday I made sure I'm not working so I'm going to go pick up an extra controller and a year PSN card(If I find them because I for got to order booth items with my PS4 order)  then I'm going to be at home waiting for my PS4 from GameStop.com(witch I called and confirmed with them that I'm getting it on launch day for sure) and once I get it I'm going to be playing probbly for the whole weekend at least. Then probbly at some point in the weekend I'm going to go 10 min away to a good friend of mines house and bring my PS4 and play over there as well. I pre orderd 5 games(Watch Dogs, Madden 25, NBA Live 14, Battlefield 4 and Assassin's Creed 4) so once I get the system and the games I'm going to be busy for a while.

Message 14 of 43 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Oct 7, 2013

XxFibblenasterxX wrote:

I work at the walmart i preordered at working graveyards i will be off in the morning on the 13th i plan on camping out there for the 2 days. hopefully i will be first in line waiting from the 13th at 8am to midnight on the 15th I also will know how many we got in and get to take a sneak peek at the box Smiley Happy

what are your plans for launch week?

Your going to camp  out for 2 days to  get a game system?

Now that's what I call committed.

Message 15 of 43 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
305 posts

Oct 7, 2013

XxFibblenasterxX wrote:

I work at the walmart i preordered at working graveyards i will be off in the morning on the 13th i plan on camping out there for the 2 days. hopefully i will be first in line waiting from the 13th at 8am to midnight on the 15th I also will know how many we got in and get to take a sneak peek at the box Smiley Happy

Nice.  Just out of curiosity, were you not able to preorder one since you worked there..or you don't think that walmart will have enough to cover preorders.

Me, im going to wake up on Friday moring (11.15.13)  and go to my gamestop to pick up my PS4.  I took that day off so im just going to hook it up and play.  Not down with going at midnight since id rather just wake up refreshed to be able to get into some serious gaming.

I ordered another PS4 for my son through amazon but he will be at school so I hope that his PS4 comes to my house before he gets home.  Can't wait!!!

Message 16 of 43 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
81 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 7, 2013

HypnoToe wrote:

XxFibblenasterxX wrote:

HypnoToe wrote:

XxFibblenasterxX wrote:

He is really committed, I would go a little crazy waiting even 2 days with out moving from the line, but anyway good luck to you XxFibblenasterxX I hope you get the system on launch day and enjoy it!

Message 17 of 43 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
81 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 7, 2013

ckarlic wrote:

XxFibblenasterxX wrote:

Nice.  Just out of curiosity, were you not able to preorder one since you worked there..or you don't think that walmart will have enough to cover preorders.

Me, im going to wake up on Friday moring (11.15.13)  and go to my gamestop to pick up my PS4.  I took that day off so im just going to hook it up and play.  Not down with going at midnight since id rather just wake up refreshed to be able to get into some serious gaming.

I ordered another PS4 for my son through amazon but he will be at school so I hope that his PS4 comes to my house before he gets home.  Can't wait!!!

I don't know if it varies from location to location, but here in Florida one of my good friends works at a Super Walmart in the area and he was able to pre orderd a PS4 from the same store he works at. Since I pre ordered my PS4 from GameStop.com I have to wait till later in the day to get my PS4, so I'm going to be going with him at Midnight to go pick up his PS4.

Message 18 of 43 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
272 posts

Oct 7, 2013

2 days isnt really that long. gotta think all the people that camp out a week in advance for black friday to get a cheap tv or the iphone 5s launch people were camped out for 8 days. also walmart let me pre order they dont care if you work there. its not just about waiting for a game console its the experience lol. when the ps3 launched i waited 14 hours for it and didnt even get one because they only had 3 in i was 5th in line got a rain check and got my ps3 a week later, still have my ps3 wrist band from launch day

Message 19 of 43 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Oct 7, 2013

XxFibblenasterxX wrote:

If you have it pre-ordered and paid for does it matter what position in line you are? 

To answer your question, I have one pre-ordered and paid for. I am not sure if the store I purchased it at is doing a midnight launch. It is in the mall of a small college town. They are not sure if they are going to be able to or not. My plans all depend on what game(s) I get and how many books my wife can keep busy with. Smiley Happy

"Be water my friend." - Bruce Lee
12th Man
Message 20 of 43 (248 Views)
0 Likes