Dec 26 2013
By: Midasman12 First Son 1 posts

Ps3 store not working in definate

1 replies 145 views Edited Dec 26, 2013

okay so on my ps3 which is a couple years old the ps3 store does not work anymore, everytime i try to go into the storee and purchase a game it just says the store is undermaintance, it has been like this for about 6-7 months now. i know that the store isnt under maintance because my friend has gone on it (on his ps3) and told me when we were talking on the phone. please help me and tell me a solution on how to fix. i know its not an internet problem becase i connect just fine.

Message 1 of 2 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Re: Ps3 store not working in definate

Dec 26, 2013

Midasman12 wrote:

okay so on my ps3 which is a couple years old the ps3 store does not work anymore, everytime i try to go into the storee and purchase a game it just says the store is undermaintance, it has been like this for about 6-7 months now. i know that the store isnt under maintance because my friend has gone on it (on his ps3) and told me when we were talking on the phone. please help me and tell me a solution on how to fix. i know its not an internet problem becase i connect just fine.

They have had a few major stor  updates making us download the whole store software at ounce. Im wondering if your some how stuck with an older version of it. You can try this. Dont know if it will help. Says delete the actual ps store app. I conn will stay. Then click it ro redownload the store software again. Here the link

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64501707

Message 2 of 2 (140 Views)
0 Likes