Apr 18 2011
By: david62920 Lombax Warrior 104 posts

Ps3 problem

2 replies 22 views Edited Apr 18, 2011

Unable to update music software and home and pretty much everything except firmware I can update firmware nothing else all it does when I try it it tells me there is an update and then goes to a black screen and do nothing never updates update never starts downloading please help me I have tried everything I don't have money for a new ps3 or to send it in to Sony

Message 1 of 3 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Re: Ps3 problem

Apr 18, 2011

You may have to download the PlayStation 3 Firmware update from your computer itself, it sounds to me that something may be causing conflict on your console.

If that's the case..

http://us.playstation.com/support/systemupdates/ps3/index.htm For your update. Make sure to have a USB Flash Drive with at least 1GB of space.

Message 2 of 3 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5189 posts

Re: Ps3 problem

Apr 19, 2011

david62920 wrote:

Unable to update music software and home and pretty much everything except firmware I can update firmware nothing else all it does when I try it it tells me there is an update and then goes to a black screen and do nothing never updates update never starts downloading please help me I have tried everything I don't have money for a new ps3 or to send it in to Sony

Have you ever been able to update those?

Try asking in the relevant forum, like the PS3 forum not the PSP one.

Message 3 of 3 (22 Views)
0 Likes