Jan 27 2012
By: SHANECARPENTER07 Lombax Warrior 99 posts

Ps3 over five years old.

2 replies 12 views Edited Jan 27, 2012

Hey guys the ps3 is over five years old and I think that Sony should come out with a firmware update that also helps changed up XMB menu on the PS3 home screen. They should do what Xbox did and they should create a new experience on the home menu instead of going into the store link on the home menu you should be able to locate all the stuff you want to purchase right from the XMB menu. They also make the XMB menu like and fell knew I know they won a award for the menu back when the ps3 came out but come on people it is getting old. Plus ith a new looking XMB you can attract new customers and also make the system fell like a more wronded experience. Like being able to signe on new partnerships with company's to get mare content pushed to the XMB come on they are laking a lot of things on the XMb they should have just because the screen is bla. So Sony if you can creat a new experience that is fun and enjoyable on the XMb well will be so happy. Plus why did Sony not implement letting use be able to show of are avatar from home on the XMB home screen come on every other consol does this.

Message 1 of 3 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5406 posts

Re: Ps3 over five years old.

Jan 27, 2012

SHANECARPENTER07 wrote:

Plus why did Sony not implement letting use be able to show of are avatar from home on the XMB home screen come on every other consol does this.

Every other "consol" has PlayStation Home?

Message 2 of 3 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
6 posts

Re: Ps3 over five years old.

Jan 27, 2012

I think it's fine the way it is if you like the new xbox dashboard go play xbox.

Message 3 of 3 (12 Views)
0 Likes