Jan 26 2013
By: airforce_123 First Son 1 posts

Ps3 Not turning on

2 replies 129 views Edited Jan 26, 2013

I had turned on my PS3 it stayed green for about 10 seconds then turned, did even start reading the hard drive , it just comletely turned it self off , and i could not turn it back on for about another 10 seconds.

My Ps3 is a Super slim fairly brand new about a month and it did the above comment , is there any fix for if not I will have to get a new one

Its still on warranty so im not touching the inside of it at all.

Anyone please respond ASAP , i love the playstation 3.

Message 1 of 3 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
33128 posts

Re: Ps3 Not turning on

Jan 26, 2013

airforce_123 wrote:

I had turned on my PS3 it stayed green for about 10 seconds then turned, did even start reading the hard drive , it just comletely turned it self off , and i could not turn it back on for about another 10 seconds.

My Ps3 is a Super slim fairly brand new about a month and it did the above comment , is there any fix for if not I will have to get a new one

Its still on warranty so im not touching the inside of it at all.

Anyone please respond ASAP , i love the playstation 3.

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

If it's only a month old, rather than send it to Sony for repair I would try returning it to where you purchased it for a repalcement/refund, this really shouldn't be happening to a new unit.

Message 2 of 3 (119 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8180 posts

Re: Ps3 Not turning on

Jan 26, 2013
BRIT-KO Is right but before you return it just check out a few things first. I would try getting a new power cord from a friend to test that out. Another thing you can try is a different outlet. These may not fix your problem just some little thinhgs before you go through the troubles of returning it
FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 3 of 3 (116 Views)
0 Likes