Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
15 posts

Re: Ps3 Analog stick not working properly..

Apr 14, 2013
It's only happens on BLO2 though .
I should have mentioned that in my previous post. Sorry
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 40 (959 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Apr 18, 2013
I now really disappointed to find out that there is a on going problem with the left stick on ALL the new official ps3 controllers. It's due to how BLO2 is played (lots of pressing L3) this problem arises.
It's happened on my pad I got with my we ps3 500gb slim controller after six months use. And also a new digital camo pad after just a week or two.
I need a new pad now because BLO2 is totally unplayable. Thing is, I don't want to spend another £30 on a pad that's going to do the same. I've lost faith in Sony because of this.
I opened one up to clean and see if i could fix anything. I was shocked to see it was made by Toshiba. **bleep** Sony? You can't even make a control pad yourselves?
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 40 (936 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 9, 2013

I have a similar problem when I click in L3 it stops running, then wont let me walk for a second and then moves a small bit and same thing over and over again! I bought a new controller 2 weeks ago and it is the very same happins any help?  

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 40 (852 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 19, 2013

Same thing with me. I contacted Sony customer support and they basically told me that since i "neglected" it, they can't do a thing about it, which means i need a new one.

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 40 (811 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 7, 2013
Same here
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 40 (659 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 31, 2013
Same thing with me. What is going on here?
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 40 (499 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 31, 2013
The craziest thing I pulled both of my analog sticks up and down a few times. And it worked again. Hopefully that helps
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 40 (497 Views)
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 25, 2013

Well guys, I had the same problem a few months ago with the original remote that came with the console, I guessed it was gone and bought a new one, yesterday the new one started messing up too, so I decided that I wouldn't buy another one, that I had to try fix the ones I have, well I read one post that said the he pulled the stick up and down and that helped, and decided to try that before disassembling them, well it might sound crazy but it worked, when you pull you will fell like they come out of place, then u push back and try playing, repeat until they work, it took me 5 tries in one 3 in the other, but they are both working as new :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 40 (433 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10845 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 25, 2013

Its messed up on BF too. Sometimes it will sprint and soemtimes it wont. The controller is garbage to be honest. Its the only thing I dont like about the PS4.

Just noticed this is about PS3. Im having something similar go on my PS4.

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 40 (427 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 26, 2014
Why don't you guys also try taking the controller apart and cleaning the analog sticks, believe it or not... Food, pet hair, dirt etc do get into the controller. You can determine how dirty it is if you slide your nails through the slits of the controller. This problem only happened to me when my controller was to dirty from just eating food and playing it later. A small amount of lubricant will help to. Even smaller when not electrical.
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 40 (96 Views)
0 Likes