Jul 02 2013
By: Cow_Man105 First Son 17 posts
Accepted Solution

Ps vita sucks!!!

68 replies 1208 views Edited Jul 2, 2013
Got suckered into buying this hunk o' junk today and it's a load of crap!!! How is it that I can do more on my psp 1000. The crappy call of duty game it came with in the bundle isnt any fun and most of the title I have downloaded on my ps3 (psp,ps1,minis,Etc...) aren't compatible with vita. No "copy n paste" on browser and Netflix rebuffers constantly. What sucks the most is that Sony doesn't seem to care about any of the vita issues
Message 1 of 69 (1,208 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Re: Ps vita sucks!!!

Jul 2, 2013

tumblr_m3vc3qClN61rody9mo1_400.gif

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 2 of 69 (1,200 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Jul 2, 2013

Cow_Man105 wrote:
Got suckered into buying this hunk o' junk today and it's a load of crap!!! How is it that I can do more on my psp 1000. The crappy call of duty game it came with in the bundle isnt any fun and most of the title I have downloaded on my ps3 (psp,ps1,minis,Etc...) aren't compatible with vita. No "copy n paste" on browser and Netflix rebuffers constantly. What sucks the most is that Sony doesn't seem to care about any of the vita issues

I just had to laugh at this..

You do realize you are playing a handheld gaming device ment to be for touch screen?

Where you trying to copy & paste a rant somebody else already made?

You think they should make an update for every little thing? No, they fix a bunch at once.

Pause it for a min then resume.

I doubt it.

Ran out of colors...

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 3 of 69 (1,194 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34131 posts

Jul 2, 2013

Cow_Man105 wrote:

theres your problem.

try playing an actual Vita game and not some dumbed down last minute money grab shootan game.

Message 4 of 69 (1,172 Views)
First Son
17 posts

Jul 2, 2013

i do understand that they won't fix every little thing, but this thing has been out for half a year and still most issues since then are still present. as for netflix, nether my ipad hell even my phone don't rebuffer like this. the call of duty game is yet another crappy "crap o' duty" first person shooter gimmick. there's not too many vita games and even less good ones. only a couple puzzle and sports titles that catch my attention and the rest are indie games from psn market place.

Message 5 of 69 (1,169 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 2, 2013

Cow_Man105 wrote:

i do understand that they won't fix every little thing, but this thing has been out for half a year and still most issues since then are still present. as for netflix, nether my ipad hell even my phone don't rebuffer like this. the call of duty game is yet another crappy "crap o' duty" first person shooter gimmick. there's not too many vita games and even less good ones. only a couple puzzle and sports titles that catch my attention and the rest are indie games from psn market place.

You said you just got it today + you are brand new to the forums which means you are either a troll or you lurked forever or you researched.. Which I doubt you have.

FiveFourteen
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 6 of 69 (1,166 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Jul 2, 2013

the call of duty game came with the ps vita bundle. not something i'd actually want to pay money for. and i have to agree that call of duty games are nothing but watered down games for people with sever mental disfuntions

Message 7 of 69 (1,165 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Jul 2, 2013

Cow_Man105 wrote:

the call of duty game came with the ps vita bundle. not something i'd actually want to pay money for. and i have to agree that call of duty games are nothing but watered down games for people with sever mental disfuntions

You could have easly got it without a bundle. 

FiveFourteen
Message 8 of 69 (1,162 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Jul 2, 2013

Cow_Man105 wrote:

Whythe hell would you buy one then? Were you just wandering through Wal-Mart saw a Vita and said "oh lol mom buy me one NOW lol pleez?"? Just like that?

Message 9 of 69 (1,159 Views)
VP of Gaming
34131 posts

Jul 2, 2013

Cow_Man105 wrote:

if you have PS+ you can download Uncharted: Golden Abyss and Gravity Rush for free. those are easily the 2 best games for the Vita so far.

Message 10 of 69 (1,157 Views)