Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Re: Ps vita needs Demos of upcoming games!!

Feb 20, 2012

well yea i understand but with games like... assassins creed, or batman arkham city had bonus if they were pre ordered and if people dont get a demo untill after the game is out already and/or only a week before it comes out they cant get the pre order bonus like in arkham city you get a dlc for outfits at walmart or a catwoman side story at gamestop that would have cost 10 dollars extra and is a very important part of the game, and if they had a demo out a week before it and someone liked it they cant pre order it because most places including gamestop do not have pre orders a week before launch... this is all im trying to do give everyone a fair chance to play the games long before they have to pre order, like little big planet ps vita may have a pre order bonus and some people might not like the touch controls or some people might and they wont decide untill a demo and if it comes out after the cut off date of the pre orders they might get upset that they didn't have enough time to pre order it to get the bonus like all the people that pre ordered everything on a whim...

Message 11 of 17 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
415 posts

Feb 20, 2012

Please paragraph your posts so others can read easier, thank you.

Photobucket
Message 12 of 17 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Feb 20, 2012

If it's a first party game then Sony will most likely have it available. Otherwise, I believe third party developers have to choose if they want demos available.

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 13 of 17 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
415 posts

Feb 20, 2012

I agree, only thing Sony made mandatory is having every publisher release their games on PSN, but demos are different.

Photobucket
Message 14 of 17 (20 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13736 posts

Feb 20, 2012

You listed COD Vita as a demo that you would want..

Yet I don't think COD has ever released a demo BEFORE the game came out.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 15 of 17 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2362 posts

Feb 20, 2012

Demos will come, it has not even officially launched yet.

Message 16 of 17 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Feb 20, 2012

I know but COD on the Vita with touch controls may be alot different than on a console xbox or ps3 and some people may not like the way it plays and it may be a deciding factor for some... i think because it being a new type of handheld with touch on front and back it may throw people off unless they get demos of games that may be way different than any system out today....

Message 17 of 17 (20 Views)
0 Likes