Feb 20 2012
By: xander8869 Lombax Warrior 129 posts

Ps vita needs Demos of upcoming games!!

16 replies 602 views Edited Feb 20, 2012

I really would like to see some ps vita demos for games that are going to come out in a couple months since they pushed back the release date of LBP for ps vita, and maybe some Resistance, and UMVC3 i have never played one but would at least like to try... Put out Demos of Games not Released yet and not demos of games already available on the ps vita network!!! Whos with me??

Demos i would like to see

1. Warriors Lair a.k.a. (RUIN) (would love to see how it compares to Diablo and games like it)
  2. Resistance Burning Skies (Im sure its going to rock but the Ps3 Store usually had a demo for this so im sure its in the works for this title)
  3. Mortal Kombat (Port) - (Even thought we all know how it is, i would like to see how the touch Controlls work with like the blood on the screen where you wipe it off gameplay???)
  4. Unit 13 - (It seems alot like Socom US Navy seals, but would like to see what kind of game it really is just
  5. Silent Hill book of memories- (I saw it was top down and do not think it would be as freaky as the 3rd person version on ps2 - ps3)
  6. Little big planet... (just to get a feel for the touch design controls)
  7. CALL OF DUTY VITA!!! (Wether it is a port of mw3, black ops2, or a new story all together)
  8. Last and Deffinatly not least GRAVITY RUSH (Gravity rush seems like an amazing game and i would love to try it out to see what the jumping from one building to another is like and how it effects your Combat or "Gameplay"...

Leave Replys at the bottom If you have any ideas on games you would like to see demos and if you have any ideas on what games deserve demos!!!

Message 1 of 17 (602 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Re: Ps vita needs Demos of upcoming games!!

Feb 20, 2012

There is already a demo for Gravity Rush. It's just not available on the PS Store from what I've seen. You have to go to a Gamestop or Best Buy and try it out on their demo unit.

Message 2 of 17 (602 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Feb 20, 2012

I know that is kind of what im talking about i have the First Edition Bundle and there is no demo in the ps vita store... that is what im trying to get fixed here i hope that all of these games come with demos before they come out instead of after like uncharted, and rayman, and others already in the ps store for purchase... they did it on ps3 and psp why not on ps vita but make a bigger gap between the demo and the release so people have some time to play it decide and maybe even pre order it...

Message 3 of 17 (602 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
922 posts

Feb 20, 2012

Sony announced there will be a Unit 13 demo on Tuesday.

PS Vita Demos

• Unit 13
  • EA Sports: FIFA Soccer

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/02/19/the-drop-week-of-february-20th-2012-new-releases/#utm_sour...

Message 4 of 17 (602 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 20, 2012

Not to excited about the FIFA demo.... but Unit 13 looks pretty cool.. I don't like to impulsivly buy games and would love to see demos before I go buying them that way I at least have a guess of what it's going to be like...

Message 5 of 17 (602 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
922 posts

Feb 20, 2012

I agree, I would love to see more demos of upcoming games before they release rather than getting a demo after they come out like many games do.

Message 6 of 17 (602 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Feb 20, 2012

That is great news, so now i will edit and let people know in my main discussion thanks for the news... but like with FIFA, it releases the 21st and the demo the 22nd, if they would have released a demo the day the early release or First Edtiton Bundles could have played it and pre ordered it if they liked it, and unit 13 is a pretty good release date for the demo but it still only gives ps vita owners 2 weeks to decide on the game and save up the money to purchase it, which its not horrible but its cutting it kinda close to the release of it and some people have to save to buy it and then the pre orders would be high but the full purchase might be lower because some people cant pay it off before the actual release even thought they really like the game and only had 1 pay check (a two week notice) to purchase the game... just trying to make a point lol!! but thanks a lot for the info!!! ^,..,^

Message 7 of 17 (602 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
922 posts

Feb 20, 2012

FIFA came out on the 14th I already have the game =).

Message 8 of 17 (602 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Feb 20, 2012

okay so the demo releases the 22nd?? what is the point of a demo of a game that is out after the game is released so you dont get a chance to try it out before you buy it but i guess people that dont have the ps vita yet wont see the harm in it but its just something im trying to get people to understand or think about!!!

Message 9 of 17 (602 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
922 posts

Feb 20, 2012

Many people don't buy games on the day of release, so it gives people a chance to try out a game before they ultimately decide to buy it or not.

Message 10 of 17 (602 Views)
0 Likes