Aug 28 2011
By: kingofdark10 First Son 28 posts

Ps Vita shipping from Japan

24 replies 158 views Edited Aug 28, 2011

Hey, i just wanna ask if anybody knows approximately how much it would cost plus how much time it would take to ship the ps vita from japan, in case it only releases in japan this year...Bcoz if i dont get it this year, i will hav 2 wait till dec, 2012 Smiley Indifferent...Plus can u tell me a possible site (frm japan most probably) which can take this order nd ship the Ps vita to Califronia??

Message 1 of 25 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8174 posts

Re: Ps Vita shipping from Japan

Aug 28, 2011

Actually, the Vita ships in the USA in Early 2012. I'm thinking Mid-January.

Save your money. Wait a bit.

Message 2 of 25 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
524 posts

Aug 28, 2011

kingofdark10 wrote:

Hey, i just wanna ask if anybody knows approximately how much it would cost plus how much time it would take to ship the ps vita from japan, in case it only releases in japan this year...Bcoz if i dont get it this year, i will hav 2 wait till dec, 2012 Smiley Indifferent...Plus can u tell me a possible site (frm japan most probably) which can take this order nd ship the Ps vita to Califronia??

Where'd you hear December 2012 mate? Lol, if it was then, half the people on this forum would likely blow their brains out. No, it's coming out early 2012 somewhere from January - February I think.

Pro skill. Definition: Being too sexy at something for your own good.
Message 3 of 25 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5189 posts

Aug 28, 2011

delkata777 wrote:

kingofdark10 wrote:

Where'd you hear December 2012 mate? Lol, if it was then, half the people on this forum would likely blow their brains out. No, it's coming out early 2012 somewhere from January - February I think.

Now I am become Death... Destroyer of Worlds.

No, he is saying that he will have to wait until Dec 2012, I guess because it will be a Christmas present. No the the release will be 2012.

Message 4 of 25 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5189 posts

Aug 28, 2011

kingofdark10 wrote:

If you get it from Japan you will have to get used to te O and X button functions being swapped in the OS, but then you will probably use the touch screen more often so that should not matter.

It will only release in Japan this year, the cost will be expensive and we will not know until it is released because it will be upto the seller how much they want to charge you.

I would expect the firdt site to have them for sales to the US would be ebay, and the prices would be crazy.

Message 5 of 25 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
524 posts

Aug 28, 2011

CaptainHuggyface wrote:

delkata777 wrote:

kingofdark10 wrote:

No, he is saying that he will have to wait until Dec 2012, I guess because it will be a Christmas present. No the the release will be 2012.

Ah, fair enough. That would be a bit frustrating for him, I guess.

Pro skill. Definition: Being too sexy at something for your own good.
Message 6 of 25 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7388 posts

Aug 28, 2011

CaptainHuggyface wrote:

delkata777 wrote:

kingofdark10 wrote:

if thats the case then he should ask for a Gift Card so he can buy it whenever it comes out in NA

Message 7 of 25 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

Aug 28, 2011

http://www.play-asia.com/

Play Asia is a good website for importing items from Japan.

My awesome website .
Message 8 of 25 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5189 posts

Aug 28, 2011

DudeItsKyle wrote:

http://www.play-asia.com/

Play Asia is a good website for importing items from Japan.

But they do not ship all items to the US especially if they think they will suffer from a lawsuit, as has happened with other websites before.

Message 9 of 25 (158 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Aug 29, 2011

yup, thats surely wat i mean...thnx for telling them

Message 10 of 25 (158 Views)
0 Likes