May 26 2012
By: otic101 I Only Post Everything 1010 posts

Ps Vita's Near could use activities read and post ideas

3 replies 38 views Edited May 26, 2012

Well after some quality time with my Ps Vita I noticed that the Ps Vita still has a lot of gaming built into it but lacked the lets go out and play factor. I came up with an idea that Sony should look into: well here it goes ( Since Sony is great at marketing and WiFi seems to be the norm every where I Figured why not get some of your associates In the fast food field to get a Near icon that shows up and has game goods for pre released games.). I would love to see this put into action, Sony doesnt even have to use the method I listed but this is a good idea to get Vita owners out and about as well as gaining traffic for Sony's partners. This is just a thought and would like to hear your ideas and comments on it.

Message 1 of 4 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

Re: Ps Vita's Near could use activities read and post ideas

May 26, 2012

Basically you mean like making NEAR work like how the 3DS StreetPAss does? It could work, i mean at it current state people just launch NEAR randomly and hope to get an random Game good even if they dot have the game, so then it's up to so to decided it then

I love Adam Levine
"One more ******* Love song and I well be sick......"
Message 2 of 4 (38 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1010 posts

May 26, 2012

Ps Vita's Near could use activities read and post ideas

I could see this working in all aspects just another example : lets say your out and about you then grab your Vita then hit Near, you then get a message from Near that a Billboard is near you that has a image on it but if scanned by the Ps Vita you get a augmented visual. To paint a better Picture for you imagine seeing sneaky Sly Cooper jumping from building to building or even walking past you.

Message 3 of 4 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

May 26, 2012

That would actually be ******* awesome however if Sony would ever do it, it would take years lol, cool idea anyway bro, but if we overdo it, we just copying the 3DS really....

Editied : trying to bypass censor

I love Adam Levine
"One more ******* Love song and I well be sick......"
Message 4 of 4 (38 Views)
0 Likes