Nov 02 2012
By: OF_A_N3W_3RA First Son 3 posts

Ps Vita Should Allow Users To....

4 replies 198 views Edited Nov 2, 2012
Have the option of logging into different psn accounts like so on the PlayStation3. Gamers like me would love to make another psn account strictly for Ps Vita friends so we can do Vita to Vita online gaming. ( that's just my opinion ) Also it would be cool to use any song in our music library for the background music Smiley Very Happy!!! So what are your ideas for the Ps Vita? What do you think the Ps Vita should have to make it more enjoyable fun convient and CREATIVE like portable tablets and apps like a battery percentage bar for the vita or a alarm clock?? Leave your comments below thanks guys!!
Message 1 of 5 (198 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6100 posts

Re: Ps Vita Should Allow Users To....

Nov 2, 2012

OF_A_N3W_3RA wrote:
Have the option of logging into different psn accounts like so on the PlayStation3. Gamers like me would love to make another psn account strictly for Ps Vita friends so we can do Vita to Vita online gaming. ( that's just my opinion ) Also it would be cool to use any song in our music library for the background music Smiley Very Happy!!! So what are your ideas for the Ps Vita? What do you think the Ps Vita should have to make it more enjoyable fun convient and CREATIVE like portable tablets and apps like a battery percentage bar for the vita or a alarm clock?? Leave your comments below thanks guys!!

Due to abuse of the game sharing feature on the PS3, sony gave that reason why the Vita only allows one account. Now in regards to playing your own music library, you can. Simply load up your music via the Content Manager Assistant, transfer your music to your memory, play a game,  and hold down the PS button and you can play music right there on the pop up screen that comes up. Alarm Clock? Tablet? I thought this was a gaming handheld? Next you are going to ask that a document editor and bank apps ahould go on here... IT's a media consumption device. I have a tablet already, I have a smartphone, I have a laptop... why can't the Vita be a great GAMING handheld?

Message 2 of 5 (185 Views)
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Nov 2, 2012
Who buys a VITA for an alarm clock or to use it like a tablet?
If you want it to use as a tablet, why dont you but it instead of a VITA?
Message 3 of 5 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
845 posts

Nov 2, 2012
I think the Vita should play Final Fantasy X veeerrrrrrrrrry soon.
My Playstation Collection consists of:
152 PS3 games - 564 PS2 games - 72 PS1 games - 202 PSP games - 11 PS Vita games

Over 1,100 games total Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 5 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Nov 2, 2012

Tim81DE wrote:
I think the Vita should play Final Fantasy X veeerrrrrrrrrry soon.

Be patient. It will come and stunt us for its awesomeness.

Message 5 of 5 (112 Views)
0 Likes