MVP Support
13549 posts

Re: Problems with the Unit 13 demo

Feb 23, 2012

+1 to you Techni.

I couldn't agree more, the Vita's UI could use a lot more work. I understand that they wanted it to be a lot like smartphones, but there was a lot of small stuff that they could've added, like the ones you mentioned.

Heck, at least let us use standard controls if we want.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 31 of 46 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
673 posts

Feb 23, 2012

I'm sorry but if you don't like it, don't buy one!

That's like saying you don't like iPad's touch screen, but you buy one anyway, and then you complain afterwards that you should be able to use a proper keyboard.

Sony can do what they like with their products, and there's nothing we can do. If we don't like it, we have the choice NOT to buy their products.

Message 32 of 46 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3460 posts

Feb 23, 2012

xElfenLied_US wrote:

I'm sorry but if you don't like it, don't buy one!

That's like saying you don't like iPad's touch screen, but you buy one anyway, and then you complain afterwards that you should be able to use a proper keyboard.

Sony can do what they like with their products, and there's nothing we can do. If we don't like it, we have the choice NOT to buy their products.

I love my PS Vita!

I already have one. If I stopped buying things cause I had complaints, I'd never buy anything at all.

By your logic, you shouldn't post in this thread since you don't like the message.

In other words, that's poor logic.

And yes, there is something we can do. Complain. That's what gets things changed. Like when Lair only used SIXAXIS. People complained till the devs gave us the choice of using proper controls. Same for the aiming in Uncharted 3. Our complaints got it changed. Sitting by and doing nothing, gets nothing done

Sony even set up a website to take our suggestions. They want our complaints. They even say so on the PS blog.

Message 33 of 46 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
758 posts

Feb 23, 2012

Just wanted to add..just got done with the Unit 13 demo and yeah my jaw is still dropped.  I saw no lag or any other problems.  This game is COMPLETELY AMAZING!!!!! Graphics look 3x better than the vids.  The weapons all had a significant difference to them..lovin on that ACR. Please add me to your friends list if your over 25.  MARCH 6TH CANT COME FAST ENOUGH

Message 34 of 46 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1670 posts

Feb 23, 2012

I can now understand why you might hate it right now I am to with this playstation network crap going on with it. You should be able to still get notifications while in game not talking about uncharted, because you shold be able to still get messages in game and not have to go out into the message app to see if you got one.

Message 35 of 46 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
182 posts

Feb 24, 2012

game had no audio when i first booted it up. tried again, and my vita froze. why does it seem like i'm having so many vita problems? ugg -_-. I wished the demo worked for me i really wanted to try it out

Message 36 of 46 (2 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Feb 29, 2012

Same problem freeze only on Unit13 demo

and I will remember Zipper Interactive develop the game to kill our console faster

son of bitch

Message 37 of 46 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
922 posts

Feb 29, 2012

I had the same problem after redownloading the demo again today. I pressed the home button in the middle of playing Unit 13 and when I came back the game had no sound. After pressing home a 2nd time and going back to Unit 13 the game froze. Had to do a hard reset on my Vita to delete the demo again...

Message 38 of 46 (2 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Feb 29, 2012

for me when freeze i hold the power button and it show me to select 5 - 6 choice , and i choose restart

and when it come back i can hold unit13 and select "delete" wait a long time and it removed , before this i try to "delete" it but error , after play freeze and restart it will can delete

Message 39 of 46 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
922 posts

Feb 29, 2012

Yeah, the same thing happened to me and that's how I got rid of it. The full game better not be as buggy as the demo because I plan on buying it next Tuesday.

Message 40 of 46 (2 Views)
0 Likes