First Son
5 posts

Re: Problems with the Unit 13 demo

Feb 29, 2012

I see the physical copy has show the box some site and pre-order since last week

I think it same time to build it , I will not buy it until zipper announce to sorry about demo problem and confirm the full version fixed.

Message 41 of 46 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
538 posts

Feb 29, 2012

Not sure why you would assume just because the demo has problems so does the full game. The demo is a separate build and was probably put together long before the final retail games release. And why do Zipper Interactive need to apologise. This is the risk with demos. As they are based on an unfinished product there is always a possibility of issues with them. I think you shouldn't be so harsh on them or blame them for the problems. Count yourself lucky they actually released a demo before hand.

Message 42 of 46 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Feb 29, 2012

I'm sorry but I've played the demo like 50 times over and never had freezing or sound issues.

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 43 of 46 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Feb 29, 2012

Well unit13 has no problems with me whatsoever? Possibly different regions have different builds examplejapan ps store games are different builds for that region. Im in toronto canada with a wifi feb.15 version. Possibly a hardwareroblem? Iv had a few times the vita didnt see memory card but restart fixed it.

Tips

Hard reset (hold power till it shuts of keep holding for 20 secs ttill a menue pops up to format,fix errors ect. If just a reset do nothing in menue and finish boot.

Redownload game

Close all backgrouund apps, its a early build demo monthsold and is due to have problems.

Always back upyour vita with the ps3 then reformat stick if nothing fixes it

Sorry for spelling and grammar, vita sucks as a browser compared to ipad. 2 small and haw predective txt.

Message 44 of 46 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Feb 29, 2012

You can turn of the predictive text you know...

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 45 of 46 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

Mar 7, 2012

So, does anyone have a verdict for this issue?  I bought the game yesterday and the sound is still cutting out and eventually freezing the system.  Contemplating just taking it into gamestop tomorrow for a swap.

Message 46 of 46 (4 Views)
0 Likes