Boycotting Corrupt Moderators
PSPgo Signature
Message 11 of 662 (496 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Re: Problems With Heavy Rain!

Feb 23, 2010
I got to the loading screen of the crime scene and it just hung on the load screen.  I restarted the game and got into the scene, but my audio is cutting out every 30 seconds or so.  I just restarted my system to see if that helps any.
Message 12 of 662 (496 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4974 posts

Feb 23, 2010

H8_is_Bad wrote:
I was playing the FBI agent and my screen froze on me.

That's exactly where I was.

Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.
Message 13 of 662 (496 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
82 posts

Feb 23, 2010

Holy!,,, well Im still in the proloug and I ALLREADY got a major glitch. Ok so im watching tv waiting for the family to get home, I finaly here my kid bursting through the front door to greet me when I suddenly.... Disapear of screen and talk to him while he looks at nothingness.....**bleep**? then I begin to talk to my wife while not being in the room....**bleep**? Then I suddenly appear, with my legs going through the couch, SPazing out like a ragdoll, still talking like nothing is hapening....**bleep**!!!!!!!

Ok eaither they had some crappy game testers, or something is seriously wrong with the patch for the us version or something O.o

Im going to retry the begining again, I hope it dous't happen anymore .....

PS:  Does anyone know of a way to make my resolution better for my reguler tv? I looked at the display setting and the only options i got are 16:9 and 4:3 and 16:9 just makes it worse. I realy need help with this, seeing the icons for the quick time events is realy hard for some reason. (need...hd...tv)

EDIT: WOW!!! I continued and it stuck on the animation spaz out glitch! He just keeps diapeering, going ragdoll, then going right through the couch when the family gets home. I wish I had a cam corder >< Welp looks like Ima star over and NOT watch tv untill they get home......I hope this dous't hapen later on.....wow

Message Edited by RexStrider on 02-23-2010 01:45 PM
Message 14 of 662 (496 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
206 posts

Feb 23, 2010
I've played from the first detective part to the beginning of Madison's first part with no issues, so it must be something going on at just the beginning of the game that screwing it all up.
Message 15 of 662 (496 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
82 posts

Feb 23, 2010
I blame that danm cartoon show thats on tv! Im going outside to garden untill they come home instead -.-
Message 16 of 662 (496 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
466 posts

Feb 23, 2010
this is disconcerting.  I hope they can patch these errors.  One of the previous posters had a good thought on lots.  I got mine from Amazon.  I will post tonight if I have/don't have glitches.  I really hope for the sake of this game, these problems are limited and fixed.  It doesn't need bad press.
-------

http://mygamepages.com forums and member created pages
Message 17 of 662 (496 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7689 posts

Feb 23, 2010
I had a couple of freezes so far.  One right in the beginning, where Mr. Mars is laying on the bed.  I told him to get up, and it froze.  Also I noticed there was no sound either.  I restarted it, and I could hear sound the second time through, and I was able to get up.  The next freeze was when I was playing the FBI Agent, and got done with the scene.  Went back into my car, but I then got out of the car.  I decided to go back in the car, and it froze on me again.  After that freeze, I restarted and was just fine.  I think I played another 2 hours, and it hasn't froze on me yet.  Knock on wood.
Message 18 of 662 (496 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Feb 23, 2010
After restarting my ps3 I havent had issues, it was just when i played right after doing the hd install that I was having graphics issues. Been smooth as butter since. So I suggest everyone install the game, then turn off their ps3, then go back in and play.
Message 19 of 662 (496 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
314 posts

Feb 23, 2010
In the very first scene my character got stuck on the stairwell, had to reload the game And voice is missing in some dialogues as well (only subtitles are any indication there's voice).
Message 20 of 662 (496 Views)
0 Likes