Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
MVP Support
17272 posts

Re: Problem with my U.S. account

Aug 6, 2011

TUGURIUX wrote:

Please, can some person of SONY that Spanish speaks or understands help me or the matter to catch on???

Thank you very much in advance.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Por favor, alguna persona de SONY que hable o entienda español me puede ayudar o aclararme el asunto???

Muchas gracias de antemano.

You're bumping this thread because 10 months later you still have the problem? Contact Sony.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 13 (6 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Aug 7, 2011

Call several times by telephone, but I do not understand the steps since not English and there goes out for me an operator whom to ask (if Spanish speaks) ever

He will contact them for (Contacting Support E-mail), thank you very much for the help.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Llame varias veces por telefono, pero no entiendo los pasos ya que no se ingles y nunca me sale un operador al que preguntar (si habla español)

Contactare con ellos por (Contacting Support Email), muchas gracias por la ayuda.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 13 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
922 posts

Aug 7, 2011

Call Sony, give them the name of your American account and ask if they would be able to deactivate all systems.

bren92 Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 13 (6 Views)
0 Likes