Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 02 2010
By: TUGURIUX First Son 4 posts

Problem with my U.S. account

12 replies 6 views Edited Oct 2, 2010

Hello: 
I have a problem and i hope you can help me.

I`m from spain but i have an american account, a japaneese and a spanish one.

I have the three because most of times you can download videos from the store one month before and sometimes you can download games before than in europe or games that are not in the european store. Mi problem is that a few days ago, my ps3 was broken and i send it to the spanish SAT to repair it.

Then i put my 3 account again, but whith the ameican one i have a problem it says to me that i have 5 systems actives, but i deactivaded them before i send to repair whithout problems. When i called to the Tectical service in spain they told me that they dont have problem for helpping me but they dont have access to de american database and they cant correct the problem.

They advised me to writte you asking for help whith this account. I have bought games whith that account and i would like get them.

Thanks for helpping me, my best regards, my american account is TUGURIUX

Message 1 of 13 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2301 posts

Re: Problem with my U.S. account

Oct 2, 2010
Your need to phone US customer services.....
Hope they help you,they should not. As you should not have a US account to start with.
Wants Timesplitters 4 :smileysad: *11-25-2010 Time Splitter rank :smileyvery-happy: *
Get your Portable ID!
Message 2 of 13 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5129 posts

Oct 2, 2010

this isn't the place to write to them. i'm sure they monitor these boards, but they don't respond or get actively involved in them. here is the US support number - 800-345-SONY. call them and explain your situation to them and see what they can do for you.

Message 3 of 13 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Oct 3, 2010

nerdlegend, I do not think anyone hurt to have a U.S. account. As your will not have a European

Message 4 of 13 (6 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31120 posts

Oct 3, 2010
All Nerd was trying to point out was the fact that although Sony rarely does anything to or about people having multiple country accounts it is not something that is allowed in their T & C's, its just something to be aware of, therefore calling Sony about something that isn't allowed in their T & C's may be pushing it a little!
Message 5 of 13 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3372 posts

Oct 4, 2010

Si sos español vamos a hacerlo más fácil para los 2, asi entendemos y escribimos más rápido te parece?

Para mi, te re cagaron con el tecnico. Como puede ser que mandes el PS3 a arreglar, y cuando te lo devuelven no podes entrar porque ya esta registrado en otras 5 PS3s?? eso es lo que entendi.

Si fue asi, anda al tecnico y cagalo a trompadas jajaja

Message 6 of 13 (6 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31120 posts

Oct 4, 2010

For anyone who's interested (probably not too many), here's the translation (without the F Word!)

Spanish If you're going to make it easier for the 2, so we understand and write faster you think?
For me, I ****** up with the technical re. As you may send the PS3 to fix, and when you return it you can not enter because you are already registered in another 5 PS3s? that's what I understood.
If so, go to the technical and cagalo to punches lol

Personally it still doesn't make much sense to me!

Message 7 of 13 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19370 posts

Oct 4, 2010
Punctuation is still needed in Spanish, otherwise the online translators screw things up as well... Not that the online translators get everything correct anyway.
Message 8 of 13 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Aug 6, 2011

Please, can some person of SONY that Spanish speaks or understands help me or the matter to catch on???

Thank you very much in advance.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Por favor, alguna persona de SONY que hable o entienda español me puede ayudar o aclararme el asunto???

Muchas gracias de antemano.

Message 9 of 13 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19370 posts

Aug 6, 2011

This is not a board that Sony checks. You need to call or e-mail them to ask for help.  Use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page.

Message 10 of 13 (6 Views)