Nov 15 2012
By: Walshe-96 First Son 3 posts

Problem Redeeming black ops 2 nuketown dlc

7 replies 706 views Edited Nov 15, 2012

i tried downloading the new nuketown dlc for zombies but when i put in the code it said it was either the wrong code or wasnt valid, then i tried again the next day and it said it was already used. if someone had this problem aswell and sorted it out please tell me how :smileyhappy: i spent the extra 20 euro on the game and now i cant even use that 20 euro :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (706 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
27607 posts

Re: Problem Redeeming black ops 2 nuketown dlc

Nov 15, 2012

Welcome to the PlayStation Community for the USA.

If you used Euro's I assume you're in the UK or Europe?, if & bearing that in mind you may want to ask your question on the UK/EU Forums where a more region-specific answer can be given.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (700 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 15, 2012

I am in the US and had the same issue (less the code already redeemed error).  Any help would be much appreciated. 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (697 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16217 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Then do like it says and make sure you entered the code correctly. 1s can look like ls and 0s can look like Os and so on and so forth......

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (678 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14949 posts

Nov 15, 2012

It Ne1atall's suggestion didn't work, contact Treyarch for your problem, as well as contacting Sony support.

I think its a bit ridiculous that Treyarch had to have Nuketown 2025 as DLC when they could have easily put it on disc especially since they've been hyping it up for several months. But no, they saw it as a prime opportunity to hype people into pre-ordering the game.
But it could also be Activisions' handywork...... so the blame can't be put totally on the developer

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (654 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 16, 2012

its definetely the right code beacuse im putting in the same code as the first time and its says that it has already been redeemed. its not in my downloads or anything like that. its like one of the times it said it was wrong it actually worked but didnt register 100% and now it says its done :/

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (566 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 18, 2012

its ok now. after the new update i was able to redeem it for some reason :/

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (505 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2596 posts

Nov 18, 2012

Well I heard other people are having problems redeeming their codes too. PlayStation players are being screwed over in al fields; not getting pre-order goodies, not being able to play online, game just striaght up crashing.

Deadly Neurotoxin!
 photo rsz_1rsz_11rsz_1000px-fpsword_zps44b9ca31.png
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (501 Views)
0 Likes