Feb 14 2013
By: Surfchick_85 First Son 18 posts

Probation Alert??

17 replies 900 views Edited Feb 14, 2013
So I was playing a few games and was in Cargo in Black Ops 2, and it completely froze on me and then said if I keep getting out of the games in the middle, I'd be on this " probation " thing and wouldn't be able to play any more games for awhile. Anyone else had this happen to them? It's not my fault that the games freeze on me and kicks me out.....I can't do anything!! Seems like its been freezing more often and times players out. Fix this please!!
Message 1 of 18 (900 Views)
MVP Support
39149 posts

Re: Probation Alert??

Feb 14, 2013

Surfchick_85 wrote:
So I was playing a few games and was in Cargo in Black Ops 2, and it completely froze on me and then said if I keep getting out of the games in the middle, I'd be on this " probation " thing and wouldn't be able to play any more games for awhile. Anyone else had this happen to them? It's not my fault that the games freeze on me and kicks me out.....I can't do anything!! Seems like its been freezing more often and times players out. Fix this please!!

Yes it's happened to a number of people before.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 18 (896 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Feb 14, 2013

I have played with a few guys that have had that happen..But what im getting tired of is the respond flip BS..you respond right next to a guy and have no time to defend yourself..or your holding up and area and they respond right behind you..tht needs to be fixed

Message 3 of 18 (875 Views)
First Son
18 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 14, 2013

Ah! Ok, I thought I did somrehing worng. I take it its a glich then???

Yes, I hate how the game respawns you as well. Ive respawn in some of the oddest places, like in the middle of the map and get lucky.

Message 4 of 18 (862 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39149 posts

Feb 14, 2013

Surfchick_85 wrote:

Ah! Ok, I thought I did somrehing worng. I take it its a glich then???

Yes, I hate how the game respawns you as well. Ive respawn in some of the oddest places, like in the middle of the map and get lucky.

To an extent yes, but there is a legitimate 'time-out' the game gives people if they leave a game mid-way through too, although this does not appear to be the case here, I suppose the game cannot differentiate between a 'lag' type thing or glitch as opposed to players jumping out if games.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 5 of 18 (851 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 16, 2013

This is so lame...probation?? And it took me all the way back to prestige 1,i was prestige 8 level 34,this is such **bleep**,my reasons are the same,host migrating,disconnected from lobbies....how long is probabtion and will i get my prestige back when its over?

Message 6 of 18 (822 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Feb 18, 2013

I had the Probation Alert again this morning and I didnt even start a game!!!!! Cat Mad

Message 7 of 18 (782 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 18, 2013
This is silly. Didn't even quit, I got booted and its telling me that that I quit the game and put me on probation. I have three play station 3's in my house and I support psn but putting us on probation is stupid. Fix this problem. Oh psn that's why we keep buying your games because of the dependability. But guess how we pay for the games and the systems? We have lives and real jobs, so if we have to quit because we have to go to work or play with our children your going to put us on probation for that? That's stupid. Support us like we support you cause that's what we pay for.
Message 8 of 18 (769 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Feb 18, 2013

Haha. I find it funny people are still playing Black Ops 2 with all of the console freezing issues, network freezing issues, etc. 

Message 9 of 18 (766 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Apr 11, 2013
I have checked my connection and it is great but still boots me from time to time. I to am getting these, are they going to fix this?
Message 10 of 18 (652 Views)
0 Likes