PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Re: Price drop

Jan 9, 2013
@GODOFWAR142 & @Sonin66

Black Friday has evolved to the point where you can do your shopping from the computer. Amazon in particular was pricematching many of the leading stores on similar products. While electronics go on sale all the time, the best deals to happen on Black Friday.

Amazon had a great deal on the Vita. They had the white AC3 bundle, with a download voucher for PlayStation All-Stars and 3 months of PS+ for $180!
Message 11 of 17 (120 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1022 posts

Jan 9, 2013

I never have money to spend on myself for Black Friday...  All my (our) money is always spent on Christmas gifts for others at that time.  Three kids, my wife and our extended family plus friends...  And we like to have all our Christmas shopping done before December 1st.  So, sadly, I can never take advantage of the electronic deals unless I'm getting something for someone else..

Message 12 of 17 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Jan 9, 2013

W1Z4RDRY wrote:

Borderlands 2 on the Vita with cross-play on PS3 would be really awesome. It would bring more people into the Vita. More units sold - more games made - even better system - even more units sold. It snowballs.

Come on Sony this is money waiting to be deposited into your coffers.

Putting Borderlands on the VIta would not increase sales. Borderlands is not a system seller. Borderlands 2 has sold 5 million copies. It's on 3 platforms.  Rounding down, there are around 100 million PS3/360s out there and 5 million people bought Borderlands 2. People are not going to buy a Vita to play Borderlands on it.

Message 13 of 17 (104 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1006 posts

Jan 9, 2013

DistantWords wrote:

I never have money to spend on myself for Black Friday...  All my (our) money is always spent on Christmas gifts for others at that time.  Three kids, my wife and our extended family plus friends...  And we like to have all our Christmas shopping done before December 1st.  So, sadly, I can never take advantage of the electronic deals unless I'm getting something for someone else..

Good man.  Leading by example for your kids, can't do any better than that!

PSNProfiles.com - InfinityDevil
Message 14 of 17 (99 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Jan 9, 2013

superfriar19 wrote:

W1Z4RDRY wrote:

Borderlands 2 on the Vita with cross-play on PS3 would be really awesome. It would bring more people into the Vita. More units sold - more games made - even better system - even more units sold. It snowballs.

Putting Borderlands on the VIta would not increase sales. Borderlands is not a system seller. Borderlands 2 has sold 5 million copies. It's on 3 platforms.  Rounding down, there are around 100 million PS3/360s out there and 5 million people bought Borderlands 2. People are not going to buy a Vita to play Borderlands on it.

Quit being such a pessemist, alone, a game like Borderlands or Killzone might not sell the sytem, but you accumulate enough big titles like those and people will break down and buy it. No singular title can ever sell a system period. I wouldn't have bought my Vita if I hadn't seen the wikipedia page and looked at all the titles they had announced for it. I wanted to get it because of Silent Hill, but if there hadn't been some others on there that interested me, I would have passed.

Message 15 of 17 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Jan 10, 2013

>(you must be a little guy)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha nope, taller than most where I live, however there way this one lovely fellow as we will call him that was going aroung tripping people and I'm a bit clumsy.

photo GOWsignature_zps3e9f70f3.png
Message 16 of 17 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 11, 2013

THE_-GOTHZILLA- wrote:

superfriar19 wrote:

W1Z4RDRY wrote:

Quit being such a pessemist, alone, a game like Borderlands or Killzone might not sell the sytem, but you accumulate enough big titles like those and people will break down and buy it. No singular title can ever sell a system period. I wouldn't have bought my Vita if I hadn't seen the wikipedia page and looked at all the titles they had announced for it. I wanted to get it because of Silent Hill, but if there hadn't been some others on there that interested me, I would have passed.

I'm not being pessimistic. I am being realistic. I am getting tired of seeing these stupid threads saying *insert PS3 game here* would be awesome on the Vita. Especially when there is ZERO chance that *insert said PS3 gamer here* will ever be ported. The Vita doesn't need more ports. It needs new IPs or new sequels. 

Message 17 of 17 (53 Views)
0 Likes