Dec 16 2012
By: mykidseatboogers First Son 2 posts

Prestige Loss Black Ops 2

3 replies 185 views Edited Dec 16, 2012

Could not believe it today while playing i levelled from 52 prestige 2 to 38 prestige 3 and after playing zombies for a bit i got a corrupted network message that gave no options and reset me back to 52 prestige 2. Bad enough i waste my life playing videogames but how do i explain how horrrible this was, the only way i can describe it would be to put it into a boardgame type situation. Everyone understands Monopoly I hope, I am just a player, Treyarch/Activision the other player and banker, I get around the board and just so happen to land on Boardwalk, Treyarch/Activision says well i'm sorry you cant buy that but you dont owe any rent the property is being reserved. Rediculous yes, because we all know that in real life as the player we would/will reach acroos the table and correct the situation immediately (KERSLAP). Not a network issue just thought  that everyone needs to know that this could be an issue that may come up.

Message 1 of 4 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2613 posts

Re: Prestige Loss Black Ops 2

Dec 17, 2012

Azusa.jpg

Deadly Neurotoxin!
 photo rsz_1rsz_11rsz_1000px-fpsword_zps44b9ca31.png
Message 2 of 4 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
241 posts

Dec 17, 2012

mykidseatboogers wrote:

Could not believe it today while playing i levelled from 52 prestige 2 to 38 prestige 3 and after playing zombies for a bit i got a corrupted network message that gave no options and reset me back to 52 prestige 2. Bad enough i waste my life playing videogames but how do i explain how horrrible this was, the only way i can describe it would be to put it into a boardgame type situation. Everyone understands Monopoly I hope, I am just a player, Treyarch/Activision the other player and banker, I get around the board and just so happen to land on Boardwalk, Treyarch/Activision says well i'm sorry you cant buy that but you dont owe any rent the property is being reserved. Rediculous yes, because we all know that in real life as the player we would/will reach acroos the table and correct the situation immediately (KERSLAP). Not a network issue just thought  that everyone needs to know that this could be an issue that may come up.

Wow, i'd be mad af, but then again it is just a game.Smiley LOL

Message 3 of 4 (163 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 19, 2013
Try going from prestige 8 to prestige 1 I'm **bleep** **bleep**
Message 4 of 4 (105 Views)
0 Likes