I Only Post Everything
990 posts

Re: Prepare for fire and brimstone US Plus.

Feb 23, 2013

@Ghostwize

I think you are just trying to justify the quality of the games we get compared to Europe. 

Message 41 of 49 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
43 posts

Feb 23, 2013

Again,people arent complaining about AAA games,they complain about the games EU get and we dont,I still dont understand why you guys just dont get it,if EU were giving **bleep** games as US,no one would be complaining because the service and quality is equal,simple as that.

Its unfair,EU ALWAYS GETS AWSOME UPDATES ALWAYS! And we hope to have an OK week.

Message 42 of 49 (293 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3844 posts

Feb 23, 2013

d_razaq wrote:

@Ghostwize

I think you are just trying to justify the quality of the games we get compared to Europe. 

I'm not trying to justify anything. I think people tend to want the best games available for their subscription every week. EU gets some good titles but I am certainly more than happy with the titles that are offered here in the US. Why? I own all of the "good" games that EU gets. I certainly wouldn't complain about any of their games getting added to our IGC but I also wouldn't prefer it. Like I said. I didn't sign up for ps+ with my hamburger a month for free games. The discounts alone pay for the service imo. Which btw was all it really used to be. Depending on the IGC for your gaming fix, I find to be a bit  ungamer like. Buy games you want to play for gods sake so the developers can make more awesome games for us to play. Don't sit on your hands hoping that the hamburger money you gave Sony for the month is gonna net you the latest and greatest every week.

Message 43 of 49 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
43 posts

Feb 23, 2013

If you're happy with a mediocrity service Ghostwize,good for you,because I dont.And thank god I can say it loud and keep complaining for a better service,because if we would depend on you,we would be screw with that tought.

Message 44 of 49 (284 Views)
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Feb 23, 2013

yshisu wrote:

Again,people arent complaining about AAA games,they complain about the games EU get and we dont,I still dont understand why you guys just dont get it,if EU were giving **bleep** games as US,no one would be complaining because the service and quality is equal,simple as that.

Its unfair,EU ALWAYS GETS AWSOME UPDATES ALWAYS! And we hope to have an OK week.

What EU gets should have absolutely NO impact on whether one is satisfied with the NA PS+ service. You either think it's worth the measly $50/year or you don't.

Message 45 of 49 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
43 posts

Feb 23, 2013

So far NA PS+ doesnt worth for me,EU does.Anyway I already bought my psn+ for a year,so I'll have to stick to it;

Message 46 of 49 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
456 posts

Feb 23, 2013
I remember even suggesting DoA5 in one of the plus blog posts Smiley Sad Should have figured EU would get it. Seriously I'm sure we might eventually get sleeping dogs or DoA5 in a few months when Europe gets something even bigger Smiley Sad

Message 47 of 49 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
654 posts

Feb 24, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

What EU gets should have absolutely NO impact on whether one is satisfied with the NA PS+ service.

I wouldn't say that.  If we're paying similar prices for the same service (which we are, regardless of the slightly higher EU price), and EU is getting a great service, while we're getting mediocre, it's fully justified to be disappointed in comparison.

"Great vs Mediocore" is purely opinion, but the point is still valid.

Message 48 of 49 (232 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
3844 posts

Feb 24, 2013

DanSD wrote:

xClayMeow wrote:

What EU gets should have absolutely NO impact on whether one is satisfied with the NA PS+ service.

I wouldn't say that.  If we're paying similar prices for the same service (which we are, regardless of the slightly higher EU price), and EU is getting a great service, while we're getting mediocre, it's fully justified to be disappointed in comparison.

"Great vs Mediocore" is purely opinion, but the point is still valid.

It is absolutely ok if people are dissapointed in the plus service. My main problem with the majority of complaints are people saying that it isn't worth a fast food hamburger every month. I find that somewhat laughable when in comparison to the "other" paid console service. PSplus is completely worth the price of admission imo.

Message 49 of 49 (228 Views)
0 Likes