Welcoming Committee
14608 posts

Re: Predictions!

Jun 11, 2013

RatchetH22 wrote:
I'm going to do a complete shot in the dark here and say there will be a new Jak and Daxter game.

I do not believe there will be one this year. The team that did The Last of Us said they looked into it, but saw no way to do a sequel in a way the franchise deserved. 

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 11 of 14 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14608 posts

Jun 11, 2013

A fee for online would bother me because I pay for internet. I understand server costs and all, but I never liked Gold and I think Plus should net them enough money to keep servers up. 

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 12 of 14 (21 Views)
Last Guardian
11299 posts

Jun 11, 2013

craz3eddie66 wrote:

PapaWarlock I understand where you are coming from. If it does get discontinued then there's nothing anyone can do about it. But this could also mean that MAYBE SONY will never make another carrier based model including a 4G model (only rumors). I actually love the 3G connectivity. 

And I do agree that 3G is too weak and too limited to be able to play online. Regardless of what happens the 3G model was always more of an alternative to those that don't mind having the 3G service as another option. Either way I don't have a problem with the WiFi only model. It was the first model I had before I traded in for a 3G model. So if it does get discontinued then it won't mean much since Vitas will still be sold. I just want the Vita to sell well, price drop on the device and memory cards and more games being developed.

That's all that matters now.

I think that's mainly what most of us Vita owners want. We want the Vita to sell well so we'll get more good games Smiley Happy I'm sorry if I came off as dismissive of the 3G model. I'm glad there is are 2 models, it's just a feeling I have about the future of the 3G model. 

Message 13 of 14 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
VP of Gaming
28838 posts

Jun 11, 2013

I'm not making a prediction, but I'm hoping to see a new Syphon Filter game. We haven't had one of those in a while.

Message 14 of 14 (15 Views)
0 Likes