Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Re: Pre Order And Wait All Day.

Oct 2, 2012

Chaos.... Madden 13 was released at midnight PST via digital download on PS store. We are only upset with the inconsitancys. Don't preach about shipping to retailers, dvd digital midnight releases have been going on since psn, amazon video, live you name it. 

Message 21 of 30 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
881 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 2, 2012

Sure having a physical copy might be better, but with digital, i can keep eating my Doritos at home.

and crap, http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/10/02/ps3-gamers-having-issues-with-resident-evil-6

Message 22 of 30 (345 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 2, 2012

Whether you like a physical copy or not does not help this issue and is honestly irrelevant . I started using the PSN Store about a month ago, with my first bad experience occuring soon after with the whole Jet Set Radio ordeal. Now I find it hilarious that there really isn't a reason to pre-order on the PSN, since the store updates so late. "HEY, PRE-ORDER FOR DAY 1 DOWNLOAD! [and by day one we mean late in the day, even though you preordered and should atleast get an earlier download than EVERYONE ELSE on the PSN.]

PSN showing it's best Customer Service, all day, every day. 
Playstation, it only does late Day One Releases...

Message 23 of 30 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
881 posts

Oct 2, 2012

BFKalut wrote:

Whether you like a physical copy or not does not help this issue and is honestly irrelevant . I started using the PSN Store about a month ago, with my first bad experience occuring soon after with the whole Jet Set Radio ordeal. Now I find it hilarious that there really isn't a reason to pre-order on the PSN, since the store updates so late. "HEY, PRE-ORDER FOR DAY 1 DOWNLOAD! [and by day one we mean late in the day, even though you preordered and should atleast get an earlier download than EVERYONE ELSE on the PSN.]

PSN showing it's best Customer Service, all day, every day. 
Playstation, only does late Day One Releases...

They should name it Playstation Midday Releases and see if it will get them sales

Message 24 of 30 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
6431 posts

Oct 2, 2012

pacifistay wrote:

Chaos.... Madden 13 was released at midnight PST via digital download on PS store. We are only upset with the inconsitancys. Don't preach about shipping to retailers, dvd digital midnight releases have been going on since psn, amazon video, live you name it. 

I have not said anything about you just mention, I never said Madden 13 was not released at midnight, and I never said anything about shipping to retailers, the only thing I mentioned about shipping was that it would to shipped to you the consumer. and the thing I mentioned about Midnight releases was that they said before hand that not all of them were going to be midnight releases, and I also never said anything about midnight releases not being regular with alot of places, however it is fairly new to PSN,  The stuff you say I was "preaching" on, I never said anything about.

Message 25 of 30 (302 Views)
PlayStation Community Manager
243 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Store is up now! Go download it :smileyvery-happy:

Message 26 of 30 (280 Views)
Wastelander
881 posts

Oct 2, 2012
REALLY? OH GOD
Message 27 of 30 (277 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29653 posts

Oct 2, 2012

NBA has been there for some time, no one believed me though, their loss!

Message 28 of 30 (257 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Oct 3, 2012

still downloading im at 50% thanks sony  maybe tomorrow ill play nba 2k13.

the donwload didnt  start automatically. why not predownloading a day before ....omg whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

never ever again I buy digital preorders from sony. or my children or the sons of my children. period

im gona buy nba 2k13 for my xbox and take advantage of the kinect suport.

Message 29 of 30 (238 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5428 posts

Oct 3, 2012

cheshire__smile wrote:

Store is up now! Go download it :smileyvery-happy:

Wouldn't it be possible to put those games up at midnight?

Message 30 of 30 (233 Views)
0 Likes