First Son
6 posts

Re: Pre Order And Wait All Day.

Oct 2, 2012

If it is a 5PM-7PM release, then why have folks Pre-order it? Why not just make it available for purchase when it is released??? One sorta expects to receive a product in a timely matter when it's pre-ordered; otherwise I'd go to GameStop at midnight like everybody else that pre-ordered...SMH...FAIL

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 30 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
879 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Kurt718 wrote:

If it is a 5PM-7PM release, then why have folks Pre-order it? Why not just make it available for purchase when it is released??? One sorta expects to receive a product in a timely matter when it's pre-ordered; otherwise I'd go to GameStop at midnight like everybody else that pre-ordered...SMH...FAIL

That is a stupid suggestion. If you are a retailer, online or not. You would want your customers to at your store, not give alternatives to another store. That would be like gamestop telling you not to preorder your games at their store and go across the street to bestbuy.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 30 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
160 posts

Oct 2, 2012

I pre-ordered Black Ops 2 and I panic when I forget where I left my reciept. This is the first time i've pre-ordered a game. I hope I get a great experience.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 30 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Oct 2, 2012
You people act like you didn't know the Playstation Store updated late Tuesday. Stop complaining for not using common sense. This is an issue you can guarantee will be fixed once Sony sees overwhelming purchases of First-Day releases. You can call this a beta, just have some faith Sony will update their network for faster downloads, and more flexibility with releases.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 30 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
879 posts

Oct 2, 2012

FidelityNy wrote:
You people act like you didn't know the Playstation Store updated late Tuesday. Stop complaining for not using common sense. This is an issue you can guarantee will be fixed once Sony sees overwhelming purchases of First-Day releases. You can call this a beta, just have some faith Sony will update their network for faster downloads, and more flexibility with releases.

The problem mostly is the lack of any response after they stated there will be midnight release for some titles, for what titles, no one knows exactly. I had to find out a day before that there was not going to be any midnight releases fore RE6

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 30 (266 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Oct 2, 2012
@zaruchen not really a stupid question; thats what they are doing with Assassin's Creed 3. If you notice it's not up for Pre-Order. It will be available for DL the day of it's release. Whats the difference between this and that if not the exclusiveness of the early release?
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 30 (260 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
27884 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 2, 2012

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 30 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Oct 2, 2012

NBA is not up now you rediculus man! That is still the preorder. LOOK BEFORE YOU SPEAK

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 30 (243 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Oct 2, 2012

no, is not its only the theme.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 30 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5621 posts

Oct 2, 2012
Although it seems like midnight releases would get more people to pre order, I agree with Brit-Ko. I also like Disc better then digital. Even if you ordered it online though you would still have to wait for it to ship, which various between retailer and shipping options. Unless you pay extra for day 1 delivery, it`s unlikely you would get the game on release date anyway. It was also a rare exception that I got Resident Evil 6 yesterday with my free shipping option. Normally it would take 1-2 days to come in from that retailer, not very often a day before release date.

If you did pay extra for day 1 delivery, then it would cost you more then digital, also the day 1 digital still qualifies since you will still get it day 1, plus they never said all of them would get midnight releases.
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 30 (210 Views)