Highlighted
Mar 05 2012
By: Darkness30XX Splicer 46 posts

Potential Stuck Disc...

0 replies 18 views Edited Mar 5, 2012

I was recently playing Batman: Arkam City (which is awesome BTW) and I stopped playing to go to work.  I came back to find the game disc gone.  Now, here is where it gets weird: there is no evidence of the disc being removed from the console.  I have searched high and low.  The only logical solution: it's still in there.  However, the eject button yields no results.  I've tried all solutions to eject stuck discs without opening the console (I'm WAY outside my warrenty by now).  One more bit of info: I can insert and play any other game or movie I have.  My question is this:

Is it possible to have a disc stuck in the console and still play other games, who insert and eject like normal?

Also, if it is possible, are there any other ways to eject discs without opening the console, besides the following:

- Holding the eject button

- Turning off the rear switch, holding the eject button, then flipping that switch on (loud fan followed by 3 beeps)

- Holding the eject button while holding the console nose down, with or without, tapping the underside or topside of the console

Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

I fear nothing. - Kratos
Message 1 of 1 (18 Views)
0 Likes