Highlighted
Jun 09 2013
By: jackwhitefoot Lombax Warrior 145 posts

Post your Playstation game reviews here!

0 replies 57 views Edited Jun 9, 2013

I know a sub-forum for this exists, but it's for Playstation MVPs only. Anyways, post reviews of games on Playstation consoles.

RULES:

1. Must state title of game and console(s) it's on.

2. Review must be 1 to 3 paragraphs long.

3. Must contain a final score on a scale of 1 to 10.

I'll show an example with my most recent download (it came free with another game).

Games: Ratchet: Deadlocked

Platform: original on PS2, HD update on PS3 (HD version reviewed)

This game is so much fun. A little too much fun. There are few downsides, but I'll go over them anyway. The lip-syncing isn't always on spot, map design is mediocre, and deaths are often very cheap. However, the pros outweigh the cons by a lot.

As stated in my sucky intro, this game is very fun. It's pure shoot em' up with some fun vehicle missions too. The weapons are well made, though you'll mostly use the Dual Vipers in the campaign. The announcers are sometimes funny when not repetitive ("Run, Ratchet, run!" will be heard at least 10 times throughout the game). The vehicles handle well and are destructive aside from the hoverbike. Finally, the multiplayer rocks. It takes the pure "shump" of the campaign and translates it well into multiplayer. The maps are taken directly from the story, too!

Overall, Ratchet: Deadlocked has amazing value for only $10 dollars on PSN (PS2 might be cheaper, but multiplayer on that is offline.). Buy it if you want a fun time.

Score: 9/10

Get reviewing!

In two weeks of forum activity, I became friends with a Playstation MVP and got a hater in the form of one of the most well-known forumers. Oh yeah.

GIFSoup
Message 1 of 1 (57 Views)
0 Likes