Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 21 2012
By: Gambit7798 First Son 16 posts

Ported games/old games should that would be great to bring back? Also excitements of future games discussion.

2 replies 64 views Edited Jun 21, 2012

It would be really cool to see such games as Minecraft and Sonic Adventure 2 brought to PSN especially SA2 since its older brother has already been ported ad how cool would it be to see some HD Metal Gear Solid 1 remake? Even though I've heard that Hideo would'nt do it because of the fact he would have to remake the entire thing. And who else is ready for games like Borederlands 2, Metal Gear Solid Rising, Sly Cooper: Theives In Time, and so on...

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (64 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1136 posts

Re: Ported games/old games should that would be great to bring back? Also excitements of future games discussion.

Jun 22, 2012

Gambit7798 wrote:

It would be really cool to see such games as Minecraft and Sonic Adventure 2 brought to PSN especially SA2 since its older brother has already been ported ad how cool would it be to see some HD Metal Gear Solid 1 remake? Even though I've heard that Hideo would'nt do it because of the fact he would have to remake the entire thing. And who else is ready for games like Borederlands 2, Metal Gear Solid Rising, Sly Cooper: Theives In Time, and so on...

I am worried about future HD remakes. The first collection I was really looking forward to was the Silent Hill HD collection, and I am sure you have heard how that turned out. Perhaps the Zone of the Enders HD collection can restore it for me.

It is funny that you mention being ready for new games, I have actually tried to slow down on buying new games, I have a pretty big library of games that I haven't played yet, and I also have to rebuy a PS2 and 360 (I am worried that my fatty will die soon and my 360 is heating up fast so it will probably have to be replaced soon). I am pretty happy that there aren't many games that I am excited about coming out any time soon.

An open mind is like a fortress with it's doors unguarded and unbarred
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (64 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Re: Ported games/old games should that would be great to bring back? Also excitements of future game

Jul 15, 2012
Yea I know what you mean and I bought 4 HD collections so far. I have all the originals im just a trophy lover
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (48 Views)
0 Likes