Aug 10 2013
By: TownNoob Lombax Warrior 255 posts

Portal 2

3 replies 168 views Edited Aug 10, 2013

Playing through single player atm. Looking for people to play through coop with. Mic would be a plus. Please send a friend invite with subject of portal2. I am an older mid aged gamer looking for same. Im in the eastern US time zone and can play anytime. Thank you.  Psn id is   Townnoob

Message 1 of 4 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Re: Portal 2

[ Edited ]
Aug 10, 2013

TownNoob wrote:

Playing through single player atm. Looking for people to play through coop with. Mic would be a plus. Please send a friend invite with subject of portal2. I am an older mid aged gamer looking for same. Im in the eastern US time zone and can play anytime. Thank you.  Psn id is   Townnoob

Try posting in this thread. You will get much more friend request.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/THE-UNOFFICIAL-Make-NEW-PSN-FRIENDS/td-p/...

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 2 of 4 (155 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Aug 10, 2013

I loved that game! The single player had some super challenging moments. I gave up on the multiplayer, though. Sad, I know. Check out my website, if you'd like, on my review of the game. I love the ending!

http://playstationandsimple.com/

Take care.

Message 3 of 4 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
255 posts

Aug 11, 2013

Thank you Five, I'll post there as well. The game is great Demon, I agree. Not having any luck finding people to play online with using the ingame matchmaking system. I'll just keep trying. There are some very difficult spots, when I'm completely stuck, I play a different game and come back to it later with a fresh look.....sometimes it helps. It's a different game for sure, well worth a look for those that are looking for something different. I hated the game the first 15 minutes or so, but the more i played, the more i liked it.

Message 4 of 4 (98 Views)
0 Likes