Jun 12 2013
By: Morighant First Son 14 posts

Popular series on playstation

1 replies 36 views Edited Jun 12, 2013

I've been thinking lately with my vita and all (my only next gen console and I do not have a ps3) the series on playstation are mostly good. But I look at a series like God Of War... And.. There's just nothing special about it. There's so many games that are EXACTLY like god of war if not better. So what makes it so special? Games like Jak and daxter and Sly Cooper I love. But ratchet and clank... I just never got into it. With these two series ESPECIALLY. I get to wondering what's so special about them? I play them and I just see nothing to keep me playing for more than 30 minutes.

Playstation has some great titles.. but lately, haven't been able to find any for my vita. I have MGS3 (recently got into the series) sly cooper thieves in time, monster hunter freedom unite, and playstation all stars battle royale. But really.. Are there any good series on the playstation I'm forgetting? Or just passing over I can get on the vita? I'm saving for the Jak and Daxter collection next week, but I'll have left over money.. about 30 bucks. I was thinking maybe final fantasy titles. Can someone help me out here?

Message 1 of 2 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10300 posts

Re: Popular series on playstation

Jun 12, 2013

Morighant wrote:

I've been thinking lately with my vita and all (my only next gen console and I do not have a ps3) the series on playstation are mostly good. But I look at a series like God Of War... And.. There's just nothing special about it. There's so many games that are EXACTLY like god of war if not better. So what makes it so special? 

its not a question that is answered objectively. its the lense through which you see the things through

you and what you take away from it is what makes someinth special coupled with your past experiences that define what you like and dislike

Message 2 of 2 (20 Views)
0 Likes