First Son
2 posts

Re: Plus Content After Expiration

Feb 4, 2013

Hey, great post and thanks for that info. One thing that is still unclear though. If you choose not to renew the subscription, I understand that the game gets deleted. But if you own the game on a disk copy, would you be able to continue the game from where you left off? 

Message 21 of 28 (602 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Feb 4, 2013

Armendeus wrote:

Hey, great post and thanks for that info. One thing that is still unclear though. If you choose not to renew the subscription, I understand that the game gets deleted. But if you own the game on a disk copy, would you be able to continue the game from where you left off? 

the games dont get deleted--- they stay on your system-- if you try to play them it tells you that you cant and offers to take you to the ps store.

and if you bought a retial disc-- im my experience 99.99% of games you would be able to use the save data and continue on-- the only game i have found that you cant is lego-pirates of the caribean

Message 22 of 28 (590 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
55486 posts

Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR PLUS GAMES (STICKY PLEASE)

[ Edited ]
Feb 4, 2013

I know its a 2 year old thread but it does deserve that sticky mentioned in the 2nd post!   However the question is answered in the top stickied thread http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Plus/PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/td-p/37512373/jump-to/f...

Message 23 of 28 (587 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 4, 2013
thanks for the reply man. greatly appreciated
Message 24 of 28 (578 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Feb 4, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

I know its a 2 year old thread but it does deserve that sticky mentioned in the 2nd post!   However the question is answered in the top stickied thread http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Plus/PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/td-p/37512373/jump-to/f...

i made this before they were really sticking anything--mochuus post pretty much covers everything now-- but thanks

Message 25 of 28 (576 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
55486 posts

Feb 4, 2013

jpbslayer wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

i made this before they were really sticking anything--mochuus post pretty much covers everything now-- but thanks

Well if you see something like this in the future that you think needs a sticky let me know!  I'll ask to get it done.

Message 26 of 28 (573 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Apr 9, 2014
Hey guys could someone please help me like please so I finally become a membership for 1 year and then after downloading and installing three games in the next day I download one and then after I played it and then like after 1 day they said the game is expired and then I download other games they said the games are expired why I mean I'm a membership for like 1 year Smiley Sad
Message 27 of 28 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
269 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 9, 2014

@lbmoma You may have downloaded a one hour trail rather than a full game

Hello

This is an old thread and it wil be closed now Smiley Happy

lovely1rainbow

Message 28 of 28 (185 Views)