Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
6 posts

Re: Plus Content After Expiration

Jun 14, 2012

what aobut now, playstation plus has infamous 2 for free and i'm thinking about buying it, but after the 3months when it expires, will i still be allowed to play infmouas 2? and other free stuff?

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 28 (1,410 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8267 posts

Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR PLUS GAMES (STICKY PLEASE)

Jun 14, 2012

Yeah they do... Look to the Right hand side you should see "Edit Discussion"

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 28 (1,410 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5021 posts

Jun 14, 2012

no admir you will not eb able to--- the 12 free games are for plus members-- so if your membership expires--- you lose the games. but i would look at it this way considering your thinking iof buying IF2-- how much is infamous 2--30$?? well thats half the cost of a year plus membership. you dont think in the following year they will relesase one more game that you want?? i would break down and get the year membership- you basicly figure its half off for you

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 28 (1,410 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Jun 15, 2012

To jpbslayer's point, and this is going to reflect a little bit of pent of frustration towards the plus naysayers, BUT - just stick with PSPLUS.  So many commenters rip on losing their games but do you really see yourself canceling after getting 12 free games, plus the offers we received last year?

There are two things that I will never stop paying for as long as I own a game system and that is Netflix and PSPlus.  Even if my Plus expired, I propably got plenty of enjoyment out of the titles while I had them.  It astonishes me how many PS3 owners do not have plus, but I digress - get and stay with PSPLUS!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 28 (1,410 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1245 posts

Jun 15, 2012

I agree, although I must point out to the unwashed* that jpb has been the king of timing his jumps into and out of PS+ subscriptions based on the offered content.

* Jayrad25, I always wanted to use unwashed in a sentence, so please don't take offense ... I try to mix it up a little, and have some fun on this board.  Besides, this is an old thread and folks may need to be reminded that my good friend jpb rocks. 

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 28 (1,410 Views)
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

Aug 23, 2012
Thanks sir i was wonder about the discounted part because i want to buy Counter Strike Go but i was afraid it would be gone since its on Discount
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 28 (1,281 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5021 posts

Aug 25, 2012

jcalvert wrote:

I agree, although I must point out to the unwashed* that jpb has been the king of timing his jumps into and out of PS+ subscriptions based on the offered content.

* Jayrad25, I always wanted to use unwashed in a sentence, so please don't take offense ... I try to mix it up a little, and have some fun on this board.  Besides, this is an old thread and folks may need to be reminded that my good friend jpb rocks. 

ill oprobaly get the year next time around--- plus been rocking-- and for the unwashed-- one reason i dont stick with plus-- i own craploads off the psn-- rare to get a game i dont own--that i would actually want--but i have curbed my impulse buying-- with the exception of picking up anarchy rush hour this week for a cheap and easy plat at 7$-- but i almost guarntee now that i have bought it--it will be a plus game in the next month or so

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 28 (1,265 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

A bit of a different kind of question regarding Playstation Plus games

Jan 21, 2013

Just to throw it out there: I love Playstation Plus. No real complaints here, but I do have one question about the free games: What about the ones that they don't offer anyone? If we downloaded them, can we still play them on our PS3 as long as we're PS+ members? For example, I bought the PS+ membership a few months back when I started working. I downloaded a bunch of free games, installed them and download the unlock install (the 2nd much smaller file that they normally have you install to play the full games). Now one of the games I got was the Walking Dead ep 1 and 2 pack. I installed it and everything but due to my job, i barely had time to play at all, so my membership expired and now it's back to being a trial.

Now, I see that they don't offer the Walking Dead episodes for PS+ members anymore. I want to know that if I renew my membership, will I still be able to play my games fully unlocked despite it not being offered anymore on PS+?

The only obstacle to happiness is reality... which is why I'm here ^_^
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 28 (1,025 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Re: A bit of a different kind of question regarding Playstation Plus games

Jan 21, 2013

In short the answer is yes. You will have full access to the games you claimed before on your membership. Every game you claimed will be listed under your download list...

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 28 (1,023 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: A bit of a different kind of question regarding Playstation Plus games

Jan 21, 2013

awesome to hear! I'm going to renew my membership later this week and finally get to play all my poor neglected games ^_^

The only obstacle to happiness is reality... which is why I'm here ^_^
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 28 (1,019 Views)
0 Likes