Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

Re: Pls answer! Why do people care if the vita gets hacked?

Sep 9, 2012
I get my source from Sony, and Sony is telling me Vita can play Vita game, PSOne and PSP game, so where is your source that Vita can play PS3 game? Hacker these day, sheesh, next thing they will talk about Vita can play Wii Games. Closet thing you could get as PS3 games are Multiplaform game and Vita game. Vita can'; run PS3 game, unless, we're talking about Remote-Play, which is crap
I love Adam Levine
"One more ******* Love song and I well be sick......"
Message 31 of 56 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
640 posts

Sep 9, 2012

Sony??? naaa your mistaking lol! 

hackers have been here for a long time. I remebering a guy just like you arguing that the PSP couldnt play playstation 1 and nintendo 64 games but in the end he was proven wrong just like you lol Smiley Very Happy

because of hackers there are rumors and because there are rumors there is reality. 

Hackers are always right just like 

Anonymous

photo 2014-07-22-060145.jpg
Message 32 of 56 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1578 posts

Sep 9, 2012
hero isnt single. he said his old lady live at a base with him and the games are price ok. i make over 2k a month so i dont care howmuch the games are, but i do care about the memory card prices. vita has a lot of time before its ever fully hacked. the hackers are just messing around with emulators and other litlle programs, but nothig for piracy rightnow.
http://uspgc.webs.com

#1XBOX #2 PSV #3 ps3 thumbs down. Shoo fly don't bother me!
AlbaTron209 EST.1985
Message 33 of 56 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

Sep 9, 2012

AlbaTron209 wrote:
hero isnt single. he said his old lady live at a base with him and the games are price ok. i make over 2k a month so i dont care howmuch the games are, but i do care about the memory card prices. vita has a lot of time before its ever fully hacked. the hackers are just messing around with emulators and other litlle programs, but nothig for piracy rightnow.

Yeah, Hacker cannot make Vita run VIta game, so we're safe of Piracy for now, like the PSP and PS3 before it, the Vita gonna be hack, yes, but I think it would take more than 2 year before we see that happen. I wouldn't actually mind Hero of the Wind, he's just another pirate Smiley Happy

I love Adam Levine
Message 34 of 56 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1578 posts

Sep 9, 2012
well he is on a ship. arrrrrr maties!!!
http://uspgc.webs.com

#1XBOX #2 PSV #3 ps3 thumbs down. Shoo fly don't bother me!
AlbaTron209 EST.1985
Message 35 of 56 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7849 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 9, 2012

Hero_of_winds wrote:

well the 2 reasons im excited is because 

1- Ridiculous pricing for Vita games. Come on Sony make the games $19.99 not $29.99 and higher. but in hacking you get games for free

2- PS3 games will be playable on the vita via ISO! So no need to wait for ports! I seriously want to play Final Fantasy XIII and Call Of Duty Black Ops Zombies on the go!

Pft, remember when people said when the PSP gets hacked it would be able to play PS2 games? (This was back in 2007 by the way.) The architectural differences between the Vita and the PS3 such as lack of SPEs, halved VRAM, different instruction sets and lack of BD-ROM (some games poll the BD-ROM even downloadable ones) would not make this possible. If it was even possible to emulate a PS3, the PC would get it first.

Also, **bleep** off with you and your piracy excuse and your over-entitlement. The reason Vita games cost more is because you pay for quality. If you want free games, go get an iDevice and get their crappy flash games. That said, you can get VT game cards for cheap when you go out on Craigslist or other local classifieds and go bargain hunting.

Message 36 of 56 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7849 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 9, 2012

Probably a Double Post, but has to be done.

Hero_of_winds wrote:

Anonymous

Oh, in that case, why does Anonymous NOT go for big US banks and then wipe out people's loans or delete their records related to home forclosure? After all, they were guilty of exploiting the system to trap people in debt (see: Loan Sharking) AND some were even guilty of fraudulently foreclosing people's homes, sometimes EVEN when the homeowners fully paid. (see: 2010 US Foreclosure Crisis and "Robo-Signing")

http://boingboing.net/2012/09/07/wells-fargo-mistakenly-foreclo.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_United_States_foreclosure_crisis

http://agbeat.com/real-estate-news-events/elderly-homeowner-foreclosed-upon-for-paying-mortgage-a-fe...

http://boingboing.net/2010/09/23/bank-of-america-fore.html

But, I digress: Anonymous, in my opinion, is just in it for the news headlines. And nothing makes more headlines than hacking a game service provider! I mean, forget helping people who have been loan-sharked and wrongfully foreclosed! Those things don't make the headlines in Fox News!

If Anon is really "in it" for the "99%" then they would go for banks that are exploiting the laws for their own gain at the wrongful cost of others. Not go for a service the people they are supposed to protect are paying for on their own will and choice.

Message 37 of 56 (94 Views)
PlayStation MVP
11258 posts

Sep 9, 2012

Hero_of_winds wrote:

Sounds fishy? will you have to consider the facts that im single and my parents do not use any of the money sent back to them and that i only use to make $7.79 back then at hollister. So about 2K a month is a lot to me but little in money.

And yup way to over priced for portable games It should only be $6.99 in reality but i guess sony is money hungry unlike Apple. lol

Legit gamer? Then how come you didnt know the Vita was capable of playing PS3 games lol your too fuuny Smiley Very Happy

You can't be serious. There is no way you can sit there comparing those mini app games to full blown games. The games you get on app phones from places like the Apple store are mini games. Short time consumers for the ADHD crowd of casual gamers who for the most part wouldn't know a real game from an arcade game if you bought them one. Games like Angry Birds are a few bucks for a reason. You can't get a game like Disgaea, Uncharted, Gravity Rush, etc on a phone. Interestingly enough the few phone app games that come out on console or handheld are around $19.99 yet sell for a few measly bucks on the app stores.

Secondly, Sony doesn't set the prices for all games. They only set the prices for the games they publish. If EA wants to charge $80 for a game, they'll do so. The industry standard (not to be confused with a mandatory price) is $59.99 USD for 360/PS3, $49.99 for Nintendo, $39.99 for handheld games like the Vita and 3DS. Those prices are standards only not mandatory. This is why you see some games on the Vita come out at $29.99, $39.99 and sometimes even $49.99.

Finally, anyone who's willing to hack their system and download free games is in no way a legit gamer. But to each their own.

Message 38 of 56 (90 Views)
PlayStation MVP
11258 posts

Sep 9, 2012

Hero_of_winds wrote:

Anonymous

Ahh this explains it. Now I know to avoid talking with you in the future. Supporting Anonymous is like supporting a rabid pit bull. Always a great idea when it's aimed at someone else but in time it'll bite you too.

I think this thread has run it's course.

Message 39 of 56 (89 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

Sep 9, 2012
Dude need to get his head clear of this hacking crap, I know what those Anonymous is, and I', well aware of what they can do.

Supporting them is like " Hey dude, you can go on ahead and hack the bank, clear my bank account and number that has 100000000$ I work my butt off and I would still support you" .

And for some unknown reason, Ninja Theory, God damm stupid developer decided to use them as part of the story for the new Devil May Cry game and bring the storyline into another cluster **bleep**, **bleep** Ninja Theory Smiley Happy
I love Adam Levine
Message 40 of 56 (133 Views)
0 Likes