Apr 04 2014
By: Valentine-Demise First Son 1 posts

Please make a game like "Outlast" for the PS3

[ Edited ]
4 replies 536 views Edited Apr 5, 2014

There are really no good survival horror games for the ps3... I believe Outlast is on the ps4 but why not the ps3 as well?

title edited for capitalization for more information: Please see. Also added the label Feedback/Ideas. To learn more about labels see here. Thanks! GuardianBelle

Message 1 of 5 (536 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Re: Please Make a game like "Outlast" for the ps3

Apr 4, 2014

Welcome to the forums!

It is up to the developers to create games. If they feel like making a new horror game, they will make one.

There are already various horror games available for the PS3. Some may or may not be you're cup of tea though.

Message 2 of 5 (530 Views)
MVP Support
12507 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 5, 2014

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Welcome to the forums!

It is up to the developers to create games. If they feel like making a new horror game, they will make one.

There are already various horror games available for the PS3. Some may or may not be you're cup of tea though.

Which ones come to mind? The author of this thread doesn't seem to feel that there are very many good survival horror video games available for the PlayStation 3. If you don’t share those sentiments then I would love to know which survival horror video games you would recommend to someone looking for a video game like Outlast.

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 3 of 5 (509 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Apr 5, 2014

SweetPoison13 wrote:

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Welcome to the forums!

Which ones come to mind? The author of this thread doesn't seem to feel that there are very many good survival horror video games available for the PlayStation 3. If you don’t share those sentiments then I would love to know which survival horror video games you would recommend to someone looking for a video game like Outlast.

There aren't many games like Outlast out there. Smiley Very Happy  But some good horror game series would be Dead Space, Silent Hill, and Condemded. Metro Last Light gave me a few scares, but that was just me personally.The Walking Dead is another one I would suggest, but do not know if the author would be scared of.

Message 4 of 5 (497 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
360 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 5, 2014

SweetPoison13 wrote:

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Welcome to the forums!

It's difficult to recommend a game like Outlast on PS3 because there really are none. Horror games like this are a recent trend thanks to the rise of Amnesia, Slender, and of course Outlast. Most of these titles have been PC exclusive and are getting ported over to PS4 and/or Xbox One, but the PS3 and 360 are going to be phased out over the next couple years. The closest thing you'll be able to find is probably Alien: Isolation when that drops in October. Otherwise, I'd say the best survival horror title on PS3 is still Dead Space.

Message 5 of 5 (496 Views)
0 Likes