Jan 27 2013
By: JaySwish_ First Son 1 posts

Please help I want a newer model !! I have p3 fat

4 replies 73 views Edited Jan 27, 2013
My Ps3 fat is not working well , and I wanted to know if I send it into repair will they give me a newer model such as the ps3 slim or super slim ?
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Re: Please help I want a newer model !! I have p3 fat

Jan 27, 2013
you could probably negotiate a refurbished slim, although whatever they offer you will have a considerably reduced guarantee and will have been sent in for repair by someone else - if they have any super slims in their inventory then they've been returned at a very early stage of the guarantee; food for thought maybe.....
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (64 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14227 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Endless Electronics can get your PS3 back to proper working order.

They provide repairs, mods, and upgrades to the PS3

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
409 posts

Jan 27, 2013

I doubt sony will help if the warranty has expired, you can find a good trade in maybe, or do what gr3yghost suggested 

/)/)
(-,-)
*(")(")
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Yeah honestly this is why i upgrade to every new model that releases usually,to keep my systems fresh from prolonged usage strain.  I find it's usually worth it to trade up once in awhile (Especially with the value bundles) and Further savings on power usage in newer models.  See if you can sell your current one on Craigslist to avoid insane fees on sites like Ebay then pay the difference for a new Super slim (Or find a deal on the normal slim Bestbuy was Blowing them out around here at 220$ recently).

PlayStation 4
Playstation 3
3DSXL Yoshi Edition
White PS VITA (*Sold* and not buying another till Sony gets their crap together with this handheld)
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (37 Views)
0 Likes