May 01 2013
By: RedDawg06 First Son 24 posts

PlaystationStore update

8 replies 135 views Edited May 1, 2013

yep once again another week of garbage playstation store highlight stuff i mean were's all the good avatars and themes gone its like thay dont want to be bothered anymore do thay actually listen to what customers want btw does anybody no how to post on the ps blog when the store update's weekly since i cant get it to work from my ps browser thanks.Smiley Mad

Message 1 of 9 (135 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8797 posts

Re: PlaystationStore update

[ Edited ]
May 1, 2013

Great store update imo. The world doesn't revolve around just you.

Message 2 of 9 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
19571 posts

[ Edited ]
May 1, 2013

Welcome to the forums. Smiley Happy

Just because you don't like what the PlayStation Store has this week doesn't mean that everyone else thinks the same thing. Some people will really enjoy the sales and new content, other may not. If you don't like the content this week, no one is forcing you to purchase anything.

Also, I recommend staying away from the PS3's Internet Browser. It's horrendously slow.

Message 3 of 9 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1588 posts

May 1, 2013

all those PS plus resident evil deals. I love them.

Message 4 of 9 (113 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

May 1, 2013

of corse it doesn't im just suggesting that the avatars and themes are really getting boring lately everything else looks alright have u ever since what the uk store gets thay get some cool stuff lol

Message 5 of 9 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1588 posts

[ Edited ]
May 1, 2013

RedDawg06 wrote:

of corse it doesn't im just suggesting that the avatars and themes are really getting boring lately everything else looks alright have u ever since what the uk store gets thay get some cool stuff lol

yea we dont need anymore disgaea avatars. They released the same fuka avatar 3 seperate times, just a different size. When i seen those, I immediately left the store.

Message 6 of 9 (106 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

May 1, 2013

yea tell me about it or do we need 500 assassin's creed avatars like really come onSmiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 9 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

May 1, 2013

RedDawg06 wrote:

yep once again another week of garbage playstation store highlight stuff i mean were's all the good avatars and themes gone its like thay dont want to be bothered anymore do thay actually listen to what customers want btw does anybody no how to post on the ps blog when the store update's weekly since i cant get it to work from my ps browser thanks.Smiley Mad

Who the hell cares about "avatars and themes"?!  Really, is that why you own a PS3?!

FC3: Blood Dragon = Awesome

Soul Sacrifice = Awesome (if you have a Vita)

Message 8 of 9 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
24 posts

May 1, 2013

No i just like that sorta stuff something to change it up once and a while

Message 9 of 9 (79 Views)
0 Likes