Splicer
49 posts

Re: Playstation welcome back suggestion

May 10, 2011

this is a kinda cruel gift as people are saying. i agree, ps+ is just a way for sony to try and get people to buy it after the trial. i hear tell of a free game, but i'm not worried. i dont think they should HAVE to give us anything though. but if they are going to do this, make it so that nothing from the ps+ is totally FREE. then anything we buy at the ps+ discounted price we would be able to keep and USE after the trial ends. that way Sony still makes some extra cash of the promotional 'gift' and the customers still walk away feeling like they actually got something from this gift.

but all in all, i'm still playing my ps3...so its not a big deal. single player games work just fine without PSN everyone. -.^

""putting my portable id here via moblie device is not as simple as i thought copy/paste function doesnt want to copy it right, oh well""
Message 21 of 40 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3821 posts

May 10, 2011

I've been watching this post for some time and I've come to this conclusion.  I feel sony don't owe me anything, they was able to keep us safe by shutting down their servers so those hackers couldn't do anymore damage to us and them.  We are all victoms here.  But I did think of something that could make most of us happy, that is getting the PSN back up and running again when they feel it is safe to do so.

Bambi-01us
Message 22 of 40 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 10, 2011

Your have a valid point, however, I DO believe that since this is a case of it being their fault for leaving that minor loophole which was stretched into a LARGE hole thus comprimising all of our information, I DO believe that we should have some sort of compensation. Having our info safe is the reward of our patience now, but I mean for leaving that spot of vulnerability which, for people like me, can cost me up to $1,000! Make the rest of the map packs for Black Ops free or something because Sony is a huge company and this is a bigger mess they have made.

Message 23 of 40 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3821 posts

May 10, 2011

That is your opinion and you're entitled to it.  However, we put our info on facebook, myspace, yahoo, google, etc.  I bet you anything sony servers are more protected then those places via the WWW.  I'm sure without this OP, sony would do something for us when it's live again.  My point is simple and that is not to flame on here.  It just feeds the media with nonsence and corrupt information.  We need sony to stay alive through this.  When people get mad, it is like pouring kool-aid in water, it spreads.

Bambi-01us
Message 24 of 40 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4080 posts

May 12, 2011

I like the idea of Sony giving us the map packs for free, but I'm sure every PS3 user doesn't have Black Ops so I think it would be better for them to put credit in our wallet instead

Dopeboy_8732 Trophy Card

Message 25 of 40 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

May 12, 2011

i already have PS+ so im not really getting anything from sony. Free games? bahah yeah right maybe if they pick them which they will. its their way of taking a dump on us.

but yeah the hole "Welcome back" is a joke. they need to suck my ballz for me to be happy with them.

PS

Im enjoying the new COD DLC.Getting brink for 360 instead of PS3, wont waste my money on something i cant play online.

Message 26 of 40 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4458 posts

May 12, 2011

I want to ask a couple questions.

Since some people think because the PSN is "in their words" free.

Are you free to play it anytime you want?

Are the game you play on it free?

Is you ISP free?

When something has the ILLUSION of being free there is almost ALWAYS strings attached.

Some people say,"there is no such thing as a free lunch".

Nothing in life that is free is worth the price you pay.

Bottom line here is plain and simple. The PSN may be free, but you can't use the products you paid for when it's off. (online gaming) So in the long run it isn't free, it takes away the pleasure you enjoy playing with friends and family and replaces them with stress and with some sadness.

So is it really free?

I think not.

In the long run it always costs something, so people do have the right to compensation when there is no other venue to actually use to enjoy products they paid real money for.

RED-DOG

Photobucket
Message 27 of 40 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

May 15, 2011

You know, I don't have much that I want from Sony.  The only thing I do want, is party chat.

parrisgg Trophy Card
Message 28 of 40 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

May 15, 2011

xbox 360 sucks.ps3 is way better

Message 29 of 40 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts