MVP Support
13737 posts

Re: Playstation welcome back suggestion

May 8, 2011

RCBASEBALL13 wrote:

Wait, so it all goes away after you stop subscribing?

Rcbaseball13

Well it doesn't "Go away". It just becomes inactive.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 40 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

May 8, 2011

The "FREE" PS+ is a very  P I S S  poor "gift" from SONY.

It's like giving some one a "free" cell phone they can use as long as they continue to PAY for the service.

How about in stead of PS+ for a month we get what it would cost to suscribe to PS+ for a month credited to out PSN wallets to spend as we choose?

At least that way we can choose items that won't expire when the PS+ subsrciption does!

Message 12 of 40 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

May 8, 2011

Rodney773 wrote:

The "FREE" PS+ is a very  P I S S  poor "gift" from SONY.

It's like giving some one a "free" cell phone they can use as long as they continue to PAY for the service.

How about in stead of PS+ for a month we get what it would cost to suscribe to PS+ for a month credited to out PSN wallets to spend as we choose?

At least that way we can choose items that won't expire when the PS+ subsrciption does!

http://community.us.playstation.com/message/31077557#31077557

I explained why that is a terrible idea a while ago but no one paid it much mind. Here's a Link to why that wouldnt be a good idea for Sony.

This is a chance for users to try PS+. A lot of people keep saying "Oh i don't want to pay for the stuff after I get it." THEN DON'T! If there is something you get from PS+ that you like then obviously you should keep buying it because it is giving you things you want to play. If you dont get good stuff then DONT SUBSCRIBE AGAIN!

iBlindI like Assault Rifles =3 //
I survived the PSN Outage of 2011!
Message 13 of 40 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

May 8, 2011

So it's ok to flaunt stuff to people that can't afford to keep paying for it and call it a gift?!

Here let me kick your puppy! Don't worry it's a gift from me to you so it's ok. (it still hurt the fealings all the same)

I came from a very POOR household that barly made enough money to pay rent and bills let alone buy a TV. (I was born in 1969)

but today owning a TV is a normal thing. BUT having cable or satalight is not for those who can barly keep the bills paid so having internet access IS thier entire budget. So any extra costs are just not possible.

Offering a piece of candy like PS+ to "taste" only to take it away later because they can't afford the monthly fee is just MEAN.

Now if the content they got to get while having the free PS+ where to stay active even if they did not continue suscribing to it where the case then i guess it would be a decent "gift" BUT IT'S NOT!

A TRUE GIFT DOES NOT HAVE STRINGS ATTACHED OR IS USED AS A "BAITED HOOK" JUST TO REEL IN SOME PROFIT!

and as far as crediting accounts go SONY is losing just as much with the "FREE" PS+ as they would lose just giving a credit to our PSN wallet since it's in the SAME SYSTEM.

THAT amount is NOTHING in real cash.

I put ALOT of thought in what i am about to sugguest befor i even start to type and i work i retail and know very well how a "credit" works.

Message 14 of 40 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

May 8, 2011

Rodney773 wrote:

So it's ok to flaunt stuff to people that can't afford to keep paying for it and call it a gift?!

Here let me kick your puppy! Don't worry it's a gift from me to you so it's ok. (it still hurt the fealings all the same)

I came from a very POOR household that barly made enough money to pay rent and bills let alone buy a TV. (I was born in 1969)

but today owning a TV is a normal thing. BUT having cable or satalight is not for those who can barly keep the bills paid so having internet access IS thier entire budget. So any extra costs are just not possible.

Offering a piece of candy like PS+ to "taste" only to take it away later because they can't afford the monthly fee is just MEAN.

Now if the content they got to get while having the free PS+ where to stay active even if they did not continue suscribing to it where the case then i guess it would be a decent "gift" BUT IT'S NOT!

A TRUE GIFT DOES NOT HAVE STRINGS ATTACHED OR IS USED AS A "BAITED HOOK" JUST TO REEL IN SOME PROFIT!

and as far as crediting accounts go SONY is losing just as much with the "FREE" PS+ as they would lose just giving a credit to our PSN wallet since it's in the SAME SYSTEM.

THAT amount is NOTHING in real cash.

I put ALOT of thought in what i am about to sugguest befor i even start to type and i work i retail and know very well how a "credit" works.

they dont have to give us anything! + (pun intended) we will be getting other stuff

Message 15 of 40 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

May 8, 2011

I never said they "had to" give us any thing. What i am saying is if your going to call it a gift then it should actually be a gift and not a marketing ploy in disguise!

the real "gift" we all want is to have the online gameing back up and running!

How about that SONY? lets get the online gaming up and running now and keep the PSN store down untill you know for sure the network is "safe" to start accepting personal info agian.

the worst they can hack in the online gaming is a cheat and it will let you know for sure if what you have done so far is working or not. HINT

Message 16 of 40 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

May 9, 2011

thats very true but a gift is something you accept if you want it, if you dont want it then dont accept it.now since we dont pay for psn we should not exspect rembersment or compensation but as for the ps+ people they should get credit for thier paid service that they could not use. your doing things right sony and i thank you for that.

Message 17 of 40 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

May 9, 2011

i do like what your saying about giving the same value as a free months worth of ps+ to put on our wallet.a choice on one or the other would be sweet. how bout it sony could you do that? no matter im still on your side sony!

Message 18 of 40 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 9, 2011

This would assume that all PSN users have Black Ops

and since most do not, it's unfair towards those who do not.

Personally, I'd be happy with getting a free PSone game of my choice or something similar (~5-10 dollars PSN credit)

Message 19 of 40 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

May 9, 2011

When i purchased my online games, is why i purchased them. Now not only can I not play rhem online my personal information has been compromised.

Not A very happy person. I have allways purchased every playstation system

Message 20 of 40 (4 Views)
0 Likes