May 15, 2011

Brave Fencer Musashi please....

Message 31 of 40 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Re: Playstation welcome back suggestion

May 15, 2011

You people lost a FREE SERVICE, and act like Sony owes you something. Some people that have subscriptions to content. Those people could use a month of their subscriptions for free. I used my XBucks for my Netflix, so, no one owes me anything. Thank you Sony for all your hard work.

Message 32 of 40 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

May 15, 2011

Can't wait for that month of PS Plus!!

Message 33 of 40 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
385 posts

May 15, 2011

I don't feel that Sony owes any of us anything for not having PSN running.  Maybe some extra security, or a new policy wherein they notify their customers more directly of any risk.

Losing PSN and not being able to play online was a little inconvenient, but not the end of the world.  Sucked that I couldn't play Black Ops, but it was a great chance for me to do the campaign on Homefront, and finish up Red Dead.  I even went out and bought Uncharted so that I had something to play offline.

I do agree that getting PS+ is lame.  I don't want that at all.  I don't expect anything, but if they were giving us something, how about a $5-$10 PSN credit?  That would work.  The reason that they didn't do that is because the PS+ has no value, where the sale of games does.  Sony doesn't lose money by letting us get PS+ free for a month.  They just don't make money.

Bottom line.  PSN being down is an annoyance, but not a real problem.  Getting fired from your job is a real problem.  Fearing for you life from actual, real life roving death squads is a problem.  Getting a terminal disease is a real problem.  Possibly having some of my financial informaiton takenm if my information was hacked, could be a potential problem, but thankfully that has not happened.  Let's keep things in perspective.

You can't rock if you are sitting down.
Message 34 of 40 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 16, 2011

I agree, who says they should even have to give us anything in the first place. Do we pay for PSN access? Hell no, but it's 8 bucks a month for 360. If you don't like it go buy an Xbox. The only people that should recieve anything are the monthly subscribers for psn+, soe, etc...etc...

Message 35 of 40 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12787 posts

May 16, 2011

All content on the store should be free to members with a years free membership to that new plus

Message 36 of 40 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

May 16, 2011

I agree with this statement. Some people actually buy a PS3 because of the fact they dont have to pay to play online. Ive been supporting sony since the first console. Since the Outage, i got more back into my car audio hobby and using the ps3 for HD music and movies. So I believe Sony does not owe anyone that isnt paying for services or anything else from sony. Just be glad they dont start charging for online to make up for the billions.

Message 37 of 40 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 13, 2011

I think PSN should too, regardless of profit loss this is NOT the proper thing to do. If anything, I"m surprised Sony hasn't been sued millions yet. I'm thinking almost of attemting to sue them myself. I'm selling my PS3 next week if i don't get paid restitution and suing probably while I'm at it.

Message 38 of 40 (6 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12792 posts

Jun 14, 2011

If they gave each member who had an account $10 (and there are over 70 million members), that's $700,000,000 down the drain for Sony.

Yeah, don't think so. And then people have multiple accounts so they get more.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 39 of 40 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

Mar 7, 2012

agreed, please release Brave Fencer Musashi for the PSN it was a great game. <---coming from a guy who plays gorey as fuck games and FPS religously Brave Fender Musashi was seriously a well balanced fun game.

-Mr.Lew

Message 40 of 40 (6 Views)
0 Likes