Highlighted
May 04 2011
By: ibtrippin80 First Son 1 posts

Playstation welcome back suggestion

39 replies 44 views Edited May 4, 2011

How bout Sony give us the escalation map pack for free. That would be a nice welcome back deal for everyone that plays black ops. It would really be nice if we could get it now. Which I'm pretty sure that a company as big as sony could make that happen.

Message 1 of 40 (44 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Re: Playstation welcome back suggestion

May 4, 2011

That would be amazing but that's one of treyarc's mega profits. I really doubt that would happen plus it wasn't sonys fault im proud that Sony stepped it up for us to make our network safer. think about it they made it safer and there giving us a month of playstation plus and a free download. I wonder what that download is. And Sony actually cares about our personal stuff I read there blog and it said that you have to change your passcode in order to sign in. And to answer your question I highly doubt that Sony would talk to treyarc about that it would cost way to much. just buy it or game share what me and my friends do is one person buys it and gives it to four freind's each friend pays % bucks you should try it then treyarc gets money Sony gets money and we save money.

Message 2 of 40 (44 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 4, 2011

The welcome back package is supposed ti be for everyon, not everyone plays Call Of Duty 7. I'm happy with the 30 days PS+ because we shouldn't get anything in the first place.

Message 3 of 40 (44 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13653 posts

May 4, 2011

I'm not happy since I'm not buying PS+ so after 30 days that welcome back program is gone. I essentially got nothing after that point.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 40 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
45 posts

May 4, 2011

Dude, Sony step up to late, They knew there were hackers out there. Their security wasn't enough to stop hackers from hacking into the Network. Now it's over two weeks and no online yet for anybody. And what they have been saying about the credit cards being safe. Is bull, You tell me they shut the Network down and they don't touch nothing else. They're hackers they steal identity,  Make you unhappy, Because you can't do multiplayer. They have nothing else to do but hack into big companies. That's there game and they enjoy it.  Are you a gamer, are you happy you can't do multiplayer or mad as he'll. Sony should have better security since they have multiplayer. As soon as the PS3 came out and should've had the best security on the market. They're a billion dollar company. Stuart758.  russellbaynes@hotmail.com

Message 5 of 40 (44 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 5, 2011

i heard that playstation is going to give everyone 1 or 3 months (dont remember) of Playstation Plus for FREE

Message 6 of 40 (44 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13653 posts

May 6, 2011

It's one month. And it's pretty useless. After the month, all the free stuff? Useless. Unless you pay.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 40 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
457 posts

May 7, 2011

Wait, so it all goes away after you stop subscribing?

Rcbaseball13
Message 8 of 40 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

May 7, 2011

RCBASEBALL13 wrote:

Wait, so it all goes away after you stop subscribing?

Rcbaseball13

yup

Message 9 of 40 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1480 posts

May 7, 2011

First that dlc idea is useless for me do not own any cod whatso ever...

Second I think ill also enjoy the uk welcome back program.. lol

Third well hope to see the playstation network come up, we've been missing

a few new cool demos..

But only for the weekend.
Message 10 of 40 (44 Views)
0 Likes