Splicer
51 posts

Re: Playstation store issue

[ Edited ]
Apr 18, 2013

Since the new store became active, the PlayStation Store itself is an issue.

I don't normally post a lot of the forums, and I had withheld posting anything  for a while in the hopes that Sony would fix the new store.  But they haven't.  And it's awful.  I love Sony.  I love PlayStation.  I spend lots and lots of money with them.  So, everything I say about the new store is said with love.

The new store sucks so bad...  it looks like it was designed by a disgruntled, concussed former Microsoft employee.  My opinion on the look is so bad that I can't even type it here in the forums.  It's slower.  It has horrible cconnection problems.  Search is WORTHLESS.  Categories in the new store are so convoluted, I don't even bother.  If I miss something in New Releases or PS Plus featured items of the week, I don't bother ever going back to get it, because it's not worth the time and effort of going to the new store to try to find it, then hopefully be able to complete the transaction successfully to purchase it.  Then I gotta hope and pray the store will allow me to download it.

I'm stunned that Sony would allow something so awful to market their digital products.

With that said, I'm certain I'll stick with Sony, but I'm also certain they're already seeing a sharp drop in my purchases.

"So say we all."
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 14 (51 Views)
First Son
5 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 18, 2013

My issue is kind of similar. Ever since I downloaded the end game and aftermath dlc. My ps store has beein undergoing maintenance for about 18 hours. It's just odd that I have friends online in the store right now not having issues at all. I'm starting to wonder if Sony even cares that there is an issue. Surely it can't be that screwed up that it needs 18 hours of work done to fix it. 

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 14 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
410 posts

Apr 18, 2013
When they do maintenance some people can log in and use the store freely others can't you just gotta deal with it
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 14 (37 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 19, 2013

yea the store keeps getting worse and worse 

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 14 (29 Views)
0 Likes